Would a conv / veng pally be kinda boring to play?

TheNorthman

Diabloii.Net Member
Would a conv / veng pally be kinda boring to play?

Because it's basically point and click with just one attack? I was thinking of doing up this build, but am having 2nd thoughts now. Is there any way to spice it up?

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Would a conv / veng pally be kinda boring to play?

Playing a hammerdin is holding shift + left mouse button. Playing a zealot is holding left mouse button. Playing a smiter is holding left mouse button. Playing a barbarian is holding left mouse button. 90% of all builds are in essence (if you don't count teleporting in), so I wouldn't hesitate too much about it, and just make him :wink3:

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member

This is essentially the same as your other thread Northman, take a look at my answer to that. (Re: Elemental Templar build)

TheNorthman

Diabloii.Net Member

This is essentially the same as your other thread Northman, take a look at my answer to that. (Re: Elemental Templar build)
Very interesting build, but wouldn't he be really weak whenever he's NOT using foh? I mean just with zeal alone and only 1 point in it, can he really do much damage?

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member

Can't say I know, I haven't made any builds particularly similar to that, ask on the paladin forum, or the person who wrote the guide.