Worthy of upgrade?

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
Worthy of upgrade?

One of Diablo's flunkies just coughed up an ethereal rare dimensional blade, 251% ED, 20% IAS, +21% LR, +112 A/R. Worthwhile upgrading for a tasty indestructable ethereal phase blade? Or garbage?

thanks, yomo

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
IMO its right on the edge of not being worth it.........although it is a cool thing to have an ethreal phase blade........its damage at 250 ed is barely impressive enough to beat out typical phase blade at like 350 ed....

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
I was thinking it would be a nice shockadin weapon until i realized that crescent moon would cost about the same and is vastly superior. blast.

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
It would have the dmg of +/- a +426% Phase Blade, the dmg would be 161-182 ... not bad but i don´t think that it could be worth it... still if it isn´t too costly for you you could up it and have an unique weapon... it is all in all your decision..

it has really interesting mods on it - lighting resists and attack rating, plus 20 ias.

I would probobly shael it and stick it on a druid though :D

it this useast ladder? i'll trade for it and up it myself if you arent going to, though it would be sweeter if it had a tad of elemental damage on it, even like 6 psn over 2 seconds or something.

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
it has really interesting mods on it - lighting resists and attack rating, plus 20 ias.

I would probobly shael it and stick it on a druid though :D

it this useast ladder? i'll trade for it and up it myself if you arent going to, though it would be sweeter if it had a tad of elemental damage on it, even like 6 psn over 2 seconds or something.
It is too slow for a bear. For a wolf, azurewrath is much better and now cost Mal-Ist. The upgrade cost for this one is Um, not too much cheaper.

Jova1

Diabloii.Net Member
YomoKimyata said:
One of Diablo's flunkies just coughed up an ethereal rare dimensional blade, 251% ED, 20% IAS, +21% LR, +112 A/R. Worthwhile upgrading for a tasty indestructable ethereal phase blade? Or garbage?

thanks, yomo
Not a bad weapon.

I believe that upgrading to phase blade the weapons range will remain at 2 for a dimensinal blade 2 instead of range 3 for phase blade.

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Jova1 said:
Not a bad weapon.

I believe that upgrading to phase blade the weapons range will remain at 2 for a dimensinal blade 2 instead of range 3 for phase blade.

Since when was a phase blade range3? :scratch:

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
You know, I think I will upgrade this. I have always wanted to make an Vengeance Pally (revenge is a dish best served cold, and with a little fire and lightning too), and once I upgrade and shael this, I should end up 14% IAS away from a 8 frame weapon that compares favorably with the Beast/Dooms of the world at a small fraction of the cost. Thanks for your inputs!