Akaran Ronache
136 defense
40% to block
Non-ethereal
+43 resistances

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Thynqikan

Diabloii.Net Member
Is only worth something if it is socketed so that a runeword could be placed into it. No one would use this shield otherwise.
If you want to socket it using the cube you likely wont get a desireable amount of sockets in it ( is random ).
You could use a socket quest on it.
To be perfectly honest I would sell it to Charsi..it isnt worth the hassle.

Thynqikan

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
Is only worth something if it is socketed so that a runeword could be placed into it. No one would use this shield otherwise.
If you want to socket it using the cube you likely wont get a desireable amount of sockets in it ( is random ).
You could use a socket quest on it.

Thynqikan
What? Dude, that shield would make a great pally spirit. You could also cube it to try to get 3os and make sanctuary on it.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll second this. If it was a better base sheild, then I'd keep it - but the akaran rondache is one of the worse base paladin sheilds. This would be a sheild meant for Dream or Spirit, where block is important.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
keep if you plan on making a hammerdin sometime, good for low level, but as previously stated not a good end game shield due to its low block.

Gorny

Banned
We have a Trade Values Forum for questions such as this, please use it in the future.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.