worst builds ever

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
worst builds ever

alright there's already enough discussion on what the best builds are:tongue: i wanna see what some of the worst builds are lol. Also has to be somewhat viable & fit the category (cause nobody is going to build a barb & max 5 combat masteries, or bring a mojomancer to a duel:laugh: ) . you get to list 2: pvm & pvp

pvm-no idea lol. throwbarbs maybe?
pvp-mojomancer! ohhhhhhhhhh tricked you! lol hm. necro summoner, cause you can duel with them, but getting back summons sucks. werebears i hear are bad too

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
truely bad

inferno sorceror is by FAR an awful build.

throwing barbs arent so bad i have seen a few good ones.

impaleazon

cant think of any others atm

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
summon mancers (pure) are kinda slow, but they're not extremely bad. Pvp anyway.

bear-sins
ew -_-

pvm + pvp suckulage. looks great on paper, but even with 26k ar, hits jack all.

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a summonining necro and nothing in the game he cant beat in pve... except ubers havent tried that yet :D

dosent even use corpse explosion... he pwns cows hard

i hear golemmancers suck :sad2:

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
throw barbs i don't know about, i just couldn't think of anything to really list pvm :tongue: as for summoners the slow part, to me at least, is the exact reason why i'd hate to duel with them lol. and yes, golemmancers do suck lol

p.s. if you could, plz say if you mean the build sucks at pvm, pvp, or both:grin:

p.p.s. ppl DO make inferno sorcs? i mean i was trying to think of something horrible, and that came to mind, but i thought 'nah nobody would use that':shocked:

Dr Elmer Jiggle

Diabloii.Net Member
Both PVM ...

Option 1: I built a max Raven druid once. Named him RavenLunatic. He was actually quite good through Normal mode, since he could max it out by level 21. Each of the 5 ravens was doing 21-23 (probably a little higher due to some +skills) unresistable, unblockable, un-everything damage, which for Normal mode isn't bad. Obviously it wasn't very useful beyond Normal or maybe Act I Nightmare, but that was built into the expectations. He was quite fun to play, especially the reactions of other players.

Option 2: I built a throwing barbarian in Classic, before repairable javelin stacks. The only way to get ammunition was to shop every vendor in the game and load up a full inventory of whatever they would sell you. Then he could play for about 3 minutes before running out and heading back to town for more shopping. He was actually fairly effective in combat but really annoying to play.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
??~«Z»??? said:
summon mancers (pure) are kinda slow, but they're not extremely bad. Pvp anyway.

bear-sins
ew -_-

pvm + pvp suckulage. looks great on paper, but even with 26k ar, hits jack all.
I REALLY wonder which noob in THIS forum build a bear sin here?

:badteeth:

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
zooply said:
p.p.s. ppl DO make inferno sorcs? i mean i was trying to think of something horrible, and that came to mind, but i thought 'nah nobody would use that':shocked:
yea... who would do something like that.... imean.... yea what a fool <.< >.> :undecided: :lipsrsealed:

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
??~«Z»??? said:
so cruel...

just for that:
oh looky
OMG I have forgotten to perm my characters! :grrrr:
IMA pay 3453453245707 hrs for that character!

??~«Z»??? said:
I found a load of new wall's too :x
Wallpaper... I have 152 wallpapers from her so far...
Instead of hrs I can pay all wallpapers for that character too.

:badteeth:

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Inferno sorcs shouldn't count, they are the victim of a terrible bug.

Pure summoning druids: With two fewer +skills then the limit my summoner was pretty mediocre in pvm. In dueling: He didn't manage to kill anyone. Everyone was able to take at least one hit from the bear.
Magic arrow zons are pretty silly, magic arrow's only redeeming quality is that it does some magic damage, but it's still very little, and guided beats it in every way.

BluzMan

Banned
I would say firedruid, but, since I won some really hard duels with that one, no.

Conversion pally is a nice stupid build, pretty much like firetrap sins. (although the latter have some use in LLD)

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
The bug is that Inferno and Arctic Blast only do a third (or was it half? whatever) of their listed damage.
You forgot wake of inferno!
I think it's a third. The bug was introduced in 1.10. What I want to know is, how the hell did that happen? Why did they change the damage delivery system for "inferno and inferno-like" skills if it worked fine before?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
You forgot wake of inferno!
I think it's a third. The bug was introduced in 1.10. What I want to know is, how the hell did that happen? Why did they change the damage delivery system for "inferno and inferno-like" skills if it worked fine before?
Oh right, Wake of Inferno. Isn't another Inferno bug is that monsters that use the skill do more damage than they're supposed to?