Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

World of Diablo

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ambrose, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Ambrose

Ambrose IncGamers Member

World of Diablo

Anyone know where I can find information about the World of Diablo?
    I am looking for maps, pic., stories, etc..
    I found out that Wizards of the Coast have made a DnD supliment but not sure if it is full of info.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I asked in the OOC forum but was beaten with a crowbar, hockey stick, every nurf toy AND a pokimon piggy bank....SOO, perhaps this is the forum thread to ask.

Peace

(I was NOT offended with the previous post, just glad they redirected me withoug using physical force)

2. Talon0835

Talon0835 IncGamers Member

Your best bet is....the look booklet thingy that came with Diablo. I'm SERIOUS!!! You could try www.blizzard.com and look under the Diablo world. ^_^

3. Bluebeard

Bluebeard IncGamers Member

I'm writing a D&D adventure for a convention next month (Diablo 3: Destruction's End was only the Beginning), based on Diablo (using The 3.0 Diablo stuff modded for 3.5) And I found the best info in the (original) Diablo Rulebook (it was fun to see how much stuff from the first game BG info was used in D2) for geographic info the Diablo II rulebook was pretty decent, with a good map, but that was about all it had.

4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I'll suggest using The Dark Library for a bit of research, also Blizzard have some stuff around, I'd guess.

5. Ambrose

Ambrose IncGamers Member

Ok, thanks all. I will begin my search. I have the orginal games and will dig up the booklets.

As for the modules BlueBeard, did you find that the sourcebook added things like culture, beliefs, etc or just maps and creatures?

It is strange, but Blizzard does an amazing job creating a great game and atmosphere, but it is hard to find DETAILED info. Strange.