Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

working on a liberator pvp pally

Discussion in 'Classic' started by fredsta54, May 27, 2005.

1. fredsta54

fredsta54 Diabloii.Net Member

working on a liberator pvp pally

As the name implies, i am working on a pimped out liberator. As with a lot of builds that work on xpansion, this 1 should 2. Ill update the forum when i finish this project and say of its hopeful sucess. The reason for this is that hammerdins are easy prey to smart ranged characters, and chargers are easy prey to any melee character.

My gear that i have planned out so far is

a 155 damage battlehammer with nice ar and +2 paladin skills.

+2 pris tower shield socketed with perfect diamond.

soj + rare ring with resists and ar.

resist// f r/w boots

deaths sash

bloodfist

+2 pris ammy

tarnhelm

I will be maxing charge, vigor, concentration, blessed hammer, with the rest of the points going to charge or blessed aim, depending wether i like charge or hammers more.

The +8 skills will compensate for the lack of blessed aim synergy. I am not worrying about fcr since hammers will merely be a defensive skill, killing any1 who is stupid enough to get close. as for ranged attackers, charge and well placed hammers should take them out without too much trouble.

If this build works on xpac it should work on classic

i hope im not 2 crazy

Fred

2. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover Diabloii.Net Member

Good luck with the build, sounds like a killer to me seeing as you can actually do dmg with both charge and hammers.

3. Standard Legal Tender

Standard Legal Tender Banned

Sounds like one of those orb/meteor sorcs lol :p . But if it actually turns out nicely on classic......That'll shut me up goooood..

4. fredsta54

fredsta54 Diabloii.Net Member

just bumping up this thread, actually started lvling my libby, hes @ lvl 10 after about 25 mins of rigorous lvling, now off to sleep :)

Im gonna be using diffirent gear to the gear posted below, as i tested it in single player, and while the damage for hammers and charge was great, the resists and to a lesser extent, fhr, were lacking.

Im gonna be using cheaper, possibly more effective gear, and twink it out once i get to love him :)

Fred