Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

woot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ZeppelinAngel, Feb 21, 2004.

1. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

woot

ah the bands, dates, etc. are up for ozzfest 2004, no bands i really wanna see, but i'd still like to go just cause, but i probably won't be able to

www.ozzfest.com if you wanna look, the website is up for me for 2004 but it wasn't working for someone else i know so it may or may not work

2. PAC-MAN

PAC-MAN IncGamers Member

The only one I would like to see in that bunch is Ozzy and Slayer... Ozzfest is looking mighty bad this year. :(
    -Pac

3. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

yeah, last year i really liked ozzy (of course), disturbed, korn, manson (very good in concert) and motograter, i hated chevelle in concert, and the other 2nd stage bands i didn't care too much for

4. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

Lacuna Coil are the best band on that list by a mile.

5. Mister 4

Mister 4 IncGamers Member

Pretty good list. Dimmu Borgir kick major arse, as do Lacuna Coil. Plus Lacuna Coil gives you something to oggle at at the same time.

6. Intolerance

Intolerance IncGamers Member

Rofl, I clicked the "Featured Artists" dropdown (atop the main Ozzfest page) and saw Jennifer Lopez. Then I realized that it wasn't the Ozzfest linup, but rather Sony music artists ;)

7. GIR

GIR Banned

I go every year myself. It's the one time of the year I actually enjoy myself at something. Plus we get two days here every year. Heh, last year I got tickets 13 rows from the Main Stage for the first day, and had 3rd row center tickets for the second day, but didn't go to that one.

8. GIR

GIR Banned

To my Ozzy just seemed tired last year. Maybe it was an off day for him or something, but I just wasn't feeling it, and neither were many other people. I was kinda bummed out about that.

Manson put on a good show. My first time seeing him in concert.

I got much love for Motograter. (particuarly Ghost. Last year we had Ozzfest on the one year anniversary of Dave's death, and being the second band on that day Motograter dedicated the day to him. Later on when they were signing CDs I was like the 3rd person in line and I thanked him for doing that since Dave meant a lot to me and Ghost opened up the CD booklet and wrote "RIP Dave Williams" in it. Just a small thing, but it was really cool of him and meant a lot to me.)

Chevelle was horrible. I'm being absolutely serious when I say this, but I didn't know Chevelle had even played until they got off stage. I was just sitting in my seat, and they came one, didn't say a single word, and just started playing. I thought they were the warm up crew. I didn't realize it was them until the next band came on. I was like "wasn't Chevelle suppossed to play before these guys?"

The only other second stage band that was really worth seeing was Ill Nino and Cradle of Filth. (Even though their show was extremely stale. It was the EXACT same show that they did when they played at a small venue here 3 years before that, just with different songs.)

I don't know, I'm not really diggin' this years lineup all that much though.