Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wOOt! Gathering khalim is good!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by helohi, Apr 4, 2004.

1. helohi

helohi IncGamers Member

wOOt! Gathering khalim is good!

Yesterday, I got bored mf'ing with my sorc, so I decided to push a little further with a lvl 70 lighttrap asn I had put on hold at nm baal, due to lag of items for her (c/c with clawblock, but currently using hoto + lidless, I'm looking for a claw for her :teeth: ). So I kill nm baal and since most of my f list has quit there's noone on to rush me to act5 hell.

Started out in blood moor (in a private game) and ~3 hours later I had killed the counsil in travincal (I have a fetish for doing all quests and finding all wp's... ;) ) however I skipped gathering the flail + entrails, thinking there would probably be a friend online by the time I could take a tp to durance 2, but that wasn't the case so I decide to gather the flail just for the heck of it (this was at most the 5th time I actually gathered the full flail in my d2 time, and I've been playing since 1.00). I find the first two parts (eye + brain iirc) without any fuss, and when I head down in the sewers under the bazaar, I kill some random cadaver, and lo and behold: It dropped me a JAH rune :D

Feel free to share similar stories. :)

2. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

No similar story to share, but I was playing through A3 today and thinking about how I would post a "Playing through A3 is good because this dropped" story if something happened to drop =)

Of course the only things I got were a BSOD (which I lost muling to an R/D) 2 14 life SCs and a +13 carnage. Not too bad, but I didn't feel it warranted a post ^_^

3. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

The karma of playing through tells its tale! :)

Lucky

4. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

I have a similar, though much less 1339 story. I was in the Flayer dungeon running and screaming like a little girl when my merc beat up a doll and a Gull dagger dropped. This was in normal and my first gull in 3 years of playing this game.

5. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

My favorite act that no on plays through to play through is definitley Act 5. It's simply one of the coolest Acts story, exp, and item wise, and the environments are really cool. Besides, yesterday in the Glacial Trail one of those demon angel thingies dropped me a Goldwrap :flip:. So yay.

Peace

6. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

I found a Jah on my way down to kill the Countess last week :) Dropped by a boss Blood Clan guy. Congrats on the drop!

7. Kim

Kim Banned

hi nag :clap:

8. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

Nice!!!! I found a 30 nagel doing trav runs with a friend once.

9. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

Once gathering Khalims i ran into Mr. Witch Doctor with Convict and being a 60 sorc in NM, I was pretty crispy when i stopped lagging after I teleported in :p