Wooooooooooo!!

JacksRevenge

Diabloii.Net Member
Wooooooooooo!!

For the first time since .09 I just solo'd Hell. I am shocked at the sense of accomplishment I got when Baal died. I haven't enjoyed the game so much in a long time.

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
awesome. I know the feeling of accomplishment -- I like to solo all my characters through the whole game, but I have not had a chance to do it yet with a melee character. congratulations!

There is just something about watching Baal puke his guts up for the very first time that is exhilarating.

Voldemort

Diabloii.Net Member
JacksRevenge said:
For the first time since .09 I just solo'd Hell. I am shocked at the sense of accomplishment I got when Baal died. I haven't enjoyed the game so much in a long time.
What type of Barb did u use? How many times have you died if u did die?

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
i remember my when first 1.10 char (a conc barb) solo-ed hell.

2 deaths. 1 to iron maiden and one because of that fire enchant bug

JacksRevenge

Diabloii.Net Member
Voldemort said:
What type of Barb did u use? How many times have you died if u did die?

I am using a pseudo-Titan lance barb. I added 15 to dex to give myself some flexibility with equipment and then every level has been 4 to str, 1 to vit. This gives me just over 2k life (after cries lvl 32) 10k def, just under 80% chance to hit, and 450 str for a whopping 16K WW (Botd eth warpike, lvl 83 might/"Doom" merc, lvl 6 heart of Wolv from wisp projector)

I did not die once (or my merc). The key is to go slow and let the enemys come to you. Don't even have WW on a button when you're in the Chaos Sanctuary or if there are doom knights in the Worldstone Keep. I did reroll the monsters in the halls of vaught once, I walked in and everything on screen was PI and Mana burn, which just wasn't worth it.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
My hammerdin just solo'd hell (except maggot lair) and even though it IS a hammerdin it still brought a bit of feeling when I saw baal fall (plus i got a Verdungo of Diablo and Demon Arch of baal)