Wooo, forums back!

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Wooo, forums back!

Sorry, just excited that the forums are back. Here's hoping the new server works out well!

edit: And fix your 'tar (if you want to).

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
So ridiculously fat it's not even funny. You better watch out tubby, it ain't right when you touch both sides of the hallway at the same time. And quit trying to walk in front of my TV. I missed all of CSI just because you wanted to go get yourself another jumbo bag of Cheetos.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you miss me? With every shot so far.

The forums are back? At last, my life has meaning again...well, until this afternoon (<bleeping> mock board exams...400 test questions in one day!)

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
phew....i think i overdid it a little bit... and im glad were back! i checked back every 8 min on the dot just about...lol

dlscowby said:
phew....i think i overdid it a little bit... and im glad were back! i checked back every 8 min on the dot just about...lol
Aye, I had a tab open in Firefox all day yesterday refreshing the address for the site periodically. I think we need OTFics Anonymous.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Might as well face it, I'm addicted to OTF

DrunkCajun said:
Aye, I had a tab open in Firefox all day yesterday refreshing the address for the site periodically. I think we need OTFics Anonymous.
I think they have a patch for this now (version 1.1, I believe).

Elly

Administrator
Yep, the new Dell server thingie went in reasonably easy (according to Rush, my role was limited to words of encouragement). Right now there are 900 people across the three forums and it's running well. here's hoping this server will be what breaks the back of the forum slowdown problems.

I think we'll need to upload our avatars again, at least I see a lot (mine included) are borked.