Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Woohoo

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by conor rocks, Sep 20, 2006.

1. conor rocks

conor rocks IncGamers Member

Woohoo

So I was chaosing some pubs in a chaos game and I started to notice sojs being sold, so I thought whatever probally only testing or accidents so once we get to Lord De Seis I decided to check how much sojs were actaully being sold so I realized it was actually like 20 sojs each time. So I hurried the chaos along hoping it wouldn't spawn anytime soon. I tell them to make new chaos after last seal, but knowing Bnet pubs some stay back waiting for me. So I keep trying to make them leave then all of a sudden Diablo Walks the earth. So I think where no one would spawn him in travincal. So I go over there realize there is a aura enchanted council member start trying to hit Diablo ain't doing to much getting killed fast because no pots. Then all of a sudden(was at friends house) had to get off comp since he had to leave. So as I skateboard as fast as I can down to my house thinking krap someone else is going to get it. I run up stairs turn on comp, waiting...waiting....waiting...finally loads to desktop and I have a krappy internet connection and can't get on diablo. So I wait and wait for like 10 minutes. Finally get on hurry on to my hdin again type in game name, hit enter. Game full:cry: . So I decide to wait a few minutes thinking wow that was stupid could have a anni. Try to re-enter and yay I am back in the game. Except this time there is more higher lvls and one of the people say he was already dead. I hurry over to travincal, hey he is still there. I try using hammers again did not much before I got hurt a lot. As you would of guessed people kept entering and leaving game I kept saying he was "dead". I also noticed the person who said he was dead(lvl 20 sorc) had a freiend in there looking for him. I finally decide to go back to chaos sanctuary and get pots and gold for pots. Back into travincal I go decide to take everything else in a 50 yard radius including conviction council member. So I start hammering and hammering and hammering taking forever but slowly killing him and finally a unique small charn falls out.
    Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cyber Dragon

Cyber Dragon IncGamers Member

I could've done without the whole "crummy" English formatting and all, but good show. ^^

You got: Annihilus! *sounds like Megaman X4*

3. Murderya

Murderya Banned

So what were the stats on the anni? Oh, and congrats.

4. conor rocks

conor rocks IncGamers Member

Stats=18/13/5 and sorry for bad formatting wasn't really sure where to end paragraphs.