Woohoo! Matriarchs 2 and 3 today!

Nerigazh

Diabloii.Net Member
Woohoo! Matriarchs 2 and 3 today!

It took quite a bit of time after getting my first pat, a fishymancer, to get others. I couldn't quite decide who I wanted to focus on, and I spent quite some time MFing. But now Ubivat the Meteorb Sorc and Molnia the Fishyzon have beaten Hell! :prop: It was a pretty fun, albeit challenging, ride.
They both did it at level 79, and biggest problem for both was hell ancients (probably not much of a surprise).

I originally started the sorc as a complement to my friend's paladin, and we played them together up until Hell, at which point his love for unusual builds kicked in, and he got frustrated and quit. Ubivat was left to go it alone. Thankfully, she was capable of doing so.

Molnia absolutely ripped through normal and NM, and wasn't too bad through most of hell, although there were lots of LIs in act 3 and Baal was tough due to her crappy resists.

Gear didn't include anything extraordinary, but not too bad for my relative noobness: Wizzyspike, Lidless Wall, Shako, Mara's, Magefist, Smoke runeword, ravenfrost and dorf star. Molnia used a lot of that + a titan's, some skill gloves, and a Skystrike (hopefully I'll find a +skills bow to make her a Melody soon).

A huge thank you to the forums! You've all been more than helpful!! :heart:

Gaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats. It's always nice to Pat/Mat a character and I'm guessing that mat'ing two feels a hell of a lot better.

What are you planning to do with them now though?

Nerigazh

Diabloii.Net Member
The sorc will mainly be used for Meph runs, and the zon will run pits, pindle and maybe wsk if I ever find a way to get her resistances up :scratch:

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
i run pits and pindle with -res alot of the time with my zon yer iv died quite a few times but i still get the job done. 1 item you might want to look at is the sheild with ctc fade. you just equip it go find a buring house stand in fire till it triggers and then go run pits/wsk.

lol and nearly forgot double congrats stop by the bar for a duble shot of something :D

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Wrapping up 2 characters in one day!? Geez, you are a machine! I don't have the patience to even finish one character. Anyways, congratulations, and good luck on future characters.