Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

woohoo COA!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Zeek, May 12, 2008.

1. Zeek

Zeek IncGamers Member

woohoo COA!

I never thought I'd be posting one of these types of threads but I was mfing this weekend and a unique monster in the WSK dropped a pretty gold corona! I was so excited. It's not half bad either. 2 os, 15% damage reduction, 20% all res :-(, I think +122 def or something like that.

I'm already thinking about what type of character to build around it. Right now I'm thinking maybe an avenger with some crazy high resists and max % damage reduction. He'd be able to take a beating and still dish out some pretty good damage.

2. Mcwhopper

Mcwhopper IncGamers Member

Re: woohoo COA!

Very nice mate!

I never even see a CoA drop myself, nor any other of those almost mythical ilvl87 stuff.

3. monte cristo

monte cristo IncGamers Member

Let us now when the coa will be up for grabs :wink3: Congrats the great find!

4. oodjob

oodjob IncGamers Member

I like how the stats are nice numbers (for whatever reason, when an item is in increments of 0s or 5s, the item looks so much better to me). For example, I would prefer a Shako with 140 Defense than 141 Defense as well as a CoA with 25 Res rather than 27 Res. If ever my resistances on my chars do not end in 0s or 5s, it drives me crazy.

5. Zeek

Zeek IncGamers Member

I'm guessing I should be buying lottery tickets right now. Last night found an SOJ off hell andariel and same game while I was working my way down to baal one of those little imp guys drops a ber rune. I've never had luck like this. What is going on here!?

I'm thinking the best legit runeword I can make with that ber is probably a chains of honor, right? I think I can get a legit Ist and Um from doing some hell hellforge quests.

6. Mcwhopper

Mcwhopper IncGamers Member

Coh would be your best bet.
    Getting another jah for eni or a ber for infi is pushing it :)