Wondering about C/C.. is it worth it?

ch0cobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Wondering about C/C.. is it worth it?

Hi all!!

I'm just wondering, does C/C asa with DC good?? :eek:

From what I have read in some of the threads, the charge of TS on DC only released for the first attack.. not the second attack. If that's the case, does that mean DC is a not good skill to be focused on? :scratch:

Thank's

Duncan Idaho

Diabloii.Net Member
ch0cobo said:
Hi all!!

I'm just wondering, does C/C asa with DC good?? :eek:

From what I have read in some of the threads, the charge of TS on DC only released for the first attack.. not the second attack. If that's the case, does that mean DC is a not good skill to be focused on? :scratch:

Thank's
Unless you want to focus on a TS/Dtail build, do not use TS.

DC IS a good skill to focus on, brings alot of AR and very fair amount of dmg. It must be your main attack, not TS.

You can also make a 'magesin', using PS and synergies. In that case, you will not use TS nor DC.

jrichard

Diabloii.Net Member
With DC, you'll just look to investing in CM rather than TS. It's still a nice skill to use, just doesn't benefit from TS.

jrichard

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Most DC'ers use CM and venom as there backup skills. CM to help you alittle in the AR and dmg department , venom to give you an additional kind of attack which is more or less passive and needs to be recast every few min if it's high enough.

ch0cobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm so in that case.. If i want to focus on DC, I shouldn't max TS right?

So.. DC with CM and Venom (all maxed) is the best build for DC'er ?
And.. TS is best with DT right?

hmm... ok ok I will try that!!

Thanks all :D