Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wonderfully Wincing Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jamesixgun, Jun 30, 2010.

1. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Wonderfully Wincing Wednesdaily

Yep. The neck pain has eased considerably, and now only pops up when I move too quickly, so I'll attempt to move slowly and deliberately. Woo! Hooray for healing!

RL: So, with a happier neck, I slept well (despite having to wake fully to turn over, and likely thanks to the 1/4 cup of NyQuil I chugalugged before bed); rather, my neck is happier because I slept well. So Woo!

The usual: up, coffee, shave, shower, drink coffee, interwebsurf, make sandwich, head to workies, workies, head for home, interwebsurf, dinner (leftover hamburger tonight: yum), RantBooking(tm), XFiles, bed. I lead a wildly exciting life, huh.

D2: nope, though I did dream about playing some sort of video game. Rather, I dreamt about setting up an account so I could play some sort of game, or participate in some sort of activity. I never got to the activity, though, so I can't say.

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: Wonderfully Wincing Wednesdaily

RL: Been out again today. Was ok until I decided to pop into a store on the way back.

D2: Working on the amazon. Or the Necro. Honest.

CoX: Not sure.

3. Helx

Helx IncGamers Member

RL: Meh. Just work, and looking forward to the holiday weekend.

D2: Just got the new Mac Mini Monday (recovered old characters from hard drive from dead Mac so didn't lose a thing!). Haven't tested it out a whole lot, but disappointed in the lag in D2 on the new machine. Have read the tips and will try some more experimenting.

OVG: Hours and hours and hours on Red Dead Redemption on XBox...holy carp, this is the coolest game I've ever seen. If you ever wanted to be a cowboy in the Wild West, this game is as close as it comes.

4. Rummski

Rummski IncGamers Member

RL: Weekend soon come please, this work is boring...

D2: Haven't played since 20/20 ended, probably not much until MF League or something else fun catches my eye.

OVG: Not much here either...Outside is nice right now.

5. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Where's the daily love? :/

Glad you're feeling better, JayGun. Cough syrup makes everything feel better. I'd look for the Chris Rock bit on it, but... [lazy]

RL: No responses to any of the three emails I sent the xGF about her crazy text, but she did write me a little note at work to say she isn't angry or upset & that she's glad she has me as a friend. Guess I can stop chain smoking now.

There's other girl news, but... [lazy]

Work was ok, dinner made me fatter, the new Louis C.K. show on FX was more awkward than Curb Your Enthusiasm but still funny, and I'm freakin' tired. Ready for bed and it's barely 6pm.

D2: Not yet.

OVG: Remember when I said I'd beat GTA IV over the weekend? I've played for maybe three hours in the last five days. There's been plenty of fervor in my life lately, sure, but... [lazy]

6. xxnothing

xxnothing IncGamers Member

@J-Six-Guns: Neck problems are the UN-FUNS... I sympathize!

RL: Standard issue drama at work. Meh.

D2: Working on my necro, he's currently in Act 5 normal. I've never Pat'd a Necro (or a Druid). He's going to continue my theme of Pat/Mat using full sets. Trang's FTW!

7. Vang

Vang IncGamers Member

RL: Watched a couple movies with a buddy and the young one when the wife went shopping, finally got a chance to watch Flash Gordon on Blu-ray and what a difference does it make from the dvd I got that was released in 1998. Blew me away.

D2: Been time traveling lately and haven't touched 1.13c as I can't think of any character I would enjoy doing. Been in 1.07, but thinking of going to 1.09b and switching to HC.

OVG: Age of Conan for the evening it looks like, got to level up this class for the guild. Love it when you stop playing for a year and they don't even boot you from the guild! Guess they were waiting for my return!