Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wonderful Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by queenEm, Jun 23, 2010.

1. queenEm

queenEm Diabloii.Net Member

Wonderful Wednesday!

As requested - a more positive daily title :pancake:

RL: work and life is actually pretty good at the moment. Feeling motivated and jolly even. Will attend a training for the whole of next week that I am really looking foward to

D2: Have put my necro on hold; can't beat hell Baal at the moment (the minions just can't seem to stay away from the festering apprentices) so I am leveling my Holy freeze paladin instead. I like it when the monsters go PING!

2. Virtue

Virtue Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Wonderful Wednesday!

Bahaha, positivity not for the win!

RL: Hopefully today, when I go in for work. They'll actually need me and won't forget to call me to let me know. Oh well, made an extra $30 yesterday, but at the cost of my sleeping pattern being thrown off once again.

D2: Did some minor questing with Sora through NM Act 1.

OVG: LoL, it's always LoL.. stupid LoL.

3. The Lord of Darkness

The Lord of Darkness Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Nothing of importance.

D2: Finished up Act 1 on my restart and advanced up to River of Flame WP. Finish off Normal later today.

4. Eric Xanthu

Eric Xanthu Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Wooooork. My summer job is administrative and it's just soul sucking to the highest degree.

D2: Getting home after 6 makes Baal runs a no-go. Maybe a little tooling around with some other toons at some point.

5. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Grocery shopping, then house hunting, then watching the england game. They all have the ability to be massively depressing :p After that relaxing round the house, probably some reading and then cooking some tasty roast chicken, so not all bad.

D2: Will do something, what is yet to be determined... Also gonna look into possible time travelling over the summer.

6. jamesixgun

jamesixgun Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I'm glad Queen got there first, cause I was going to title the daily 'Won-ding-diddly-onderful Wednesdaily Woo!' which would've been a bit tongue-in-cheek, methinks.

RL: Up, shave (poorly, it turns out, but oh well: it's not like I get close enough to anyone for them to see, and nobody's likely to run their hands up and down my face today), shower, coffee, and daily. Yay.

Here in ~15 minutes, I'll make my sandwich and rock out to workies, where I'll likely continue on with the 6 or 7`week project (after 10 days of steady work, I hit record #1400 yesterday; there are ~14000 records in the list; I hope it doesn't take 100 days...): fun times with the iPod rocking out some nice podcast or some weird music (which reminds me: I need to shove In C on there...

After workies, I'll do some interwebsurfing, make either leftover tacos or leftover burger, eat, then (likely) get my XFiles on (currently deep in Season3, just after the two-parter where Mulder is in the train car with the (not really, it seems) alien and the (not really, maybe) NSA agent and the (really) bomb; Scully meets a bunch of fellow 'abductees' who all have mysterious forms of cancer (foreshadowing Scully's season 4-5-6-7 (don't recall exactly) bout with a strange sinus/brain cancer brought on by the removal of the chip the 'aliens' shoved in her shoulder), anyways), then bed. Woo.

D2: neither the itch nor the interest

7. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Temps are supposed to hit mid 90's today, with heat index pushing 100+. Dehydration and heat strokes ftw. :crazyeyes:

D2: Natch, no time me thinks.

8. Virtue

Virtue Diabloii.Net Member

Well, because I can and I have time. this is why I was called into the radio station this morning. One of the morning show hosts "Tucker" lost a bet through a golf tournament. Picture is half NSFW and half funny as hell. Ah radio, how fun you are. Thankfully I get to sit back in the studio and not have to see that, besides the picture.

9. Tarantella

Tarantella Diabloii.Net Member

D2: Levelled a necro from 46-50 doing countess runs, netting an io, 4 dols, 1 hel, 4 shaels, 1 sol, 3 thuls, a sackful of the rest with rattlecage and skin of the flayed one as sweeteners. Then shopped a couple of possible bone wands to make a white.

RL: Neither the itch nor the interest. :wave:

10. Pijus

Pijus Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Some chores. Also went to buy milk and eggs. Made oatmeal(I think it what it's called) for lunch. That was my first time making oatmeal. Yeah. Planning to go to martial arts in the forest today, but it's raining. I'm also feeling lazy. Still have to do the dishes(probably not gonna happen) and clean my room(definitly not happening today).

D2: I'll play d2 instead of doing my the chores. Killed normal duriel with a character. Pic.

11. Vang

Vang Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Family coming over to celebrate my sisters birthday, not sure why we host everything..oh thats right I "clean" my house on a daily basis.

D2: Crafting=fail, Gambling=fail. Hopefully combining=win? Working on my new toon hopefully, last one for a while.

OVG: Didn't get to it yesterday, probably not today.

12. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Watched USA victory in FIFA. Will get little else done today.

D2: Playing up my Lightning Zon through the Save Anya Hell dif. She's doing fine, but relying on leech rather than Insight for mana.

13. Hammy

Hammy Diabloii.Net Member

Vang, I hear ya on the hosting duties... up until about a month ago, my wife's brother and sister lived with us. They were so excited to get their own places, but now one or both of them is present pretty much every night for dinner, or to use our internet, watch a movie on my big tv, and do laundry. Nothing has really changed, except I am not getting rent anymore... And my mother doesn't go back to her comfortable home 1200 miles away until Saturday.

RL - Trying to get some stuff done at work, for a change. May end up leaving early to go home and...

D2 - Level up my BEAR!!!!!! Nice break from my 5k Meph runs project, and a great non-destructive outlet for my frustration.

-Hammy

14. xxnothing

xxnothing Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Recovering from a few days in Chicago for work. On the plus side, the hotel our company put me up in was really cool (For any Chicago people, we were at The "W"). Also feeling lucky all the craptastic weather from the past few days didn't really hit where I live.

D2: don't feel like doing much of anything... but might run LK for a bit, or run Trav and Pits with my barb. I am giving serious consideration to making a Chains of Honor with my Ber rune :)

15. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Finished day three at work. Most of the electronic websites and systems our city-wide project use were down when we arrived. ...Everything except MY department. So everyone did our job today, which meant that by midday we were out of work. By a stroke of luck (be it good or bad), it all came back just as we needed it so everyone was able to get back to their normal tasks. Hectic day.

Also, having my xGF working near me every day can kinda be cool, but sometimes super tough.
    I had to get her to log me into a website that I don't have access to. And while she was bent over typing away she said jokingly, "Are you trying to touch my [butt]?" ...I wasn't, but the thought HAD occurred to me. My reply was, "No comment," which made us both smile rather broadly.

Just to vent about my personal life: before she and I dated, I hadn't had sex for 5.5 years. I just didn't really care to go after it most of the time. Now, after she and I were together for 1.5 years and she was rather fanatic about it... I can't stop thinking about it!! And I see her five of seven days a week. I am... twitching...

Just cleaned up a tad, doing dishes, gotta go out and buy food for dinner. Watching last night's Hell's Kitchen and tonight's Top Chef. Won't get much game time in, but I'll try to sneak some when I can.

D2: Not yet.

OVG: I haven't looked at the percentage lately, but I can feel that I'm getting toward the end of GTA IV. If I'm right, this game has felt really short. ...And pretty darn easy, IMO. There's only one mission I had to try more than twice, and now that I know how they work I bet I could cruise through them now. ...I'm almost considering trying a few preliminary rounds of speed running...

16. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned Diabloii.Net Member

^
    So, safe to say you are enjoying the one-hand tango at the moment? :p I keed, I keed.

RL: I am super proud of myself. Took apart a malfunctioning fan, and fixed it up. :)

D2: Did some random PvPing with Tank, then he somehow convinced me how buy CoH so I can pwn him in that too, and I think I will.

OVG: Nah.