Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wonderful Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fast Eddie, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Wonderful Wednesdaily

I hope your Wednesdays are as wonderful as mine.

RL: Woke up at 11. Had a yummy breakfast. Did nothing.

D2: I'm rushing a Sorc through Normal with a Bow from a L75 Enchantress thanks to the magic of dual-hosting. This lady's going to be my main MFer I think.

OVG: I doubt it, unless Pijus wants to play Alpha Centauri. Although, I am curious about the new DLC for L4D and L4D2.

2. HappeningKT

HappeningKT Banned

Re: Wonderful Wednesdaily

@Fast Eddie : I almost fainted when I saw lvl 75 and enchant. Later read the full post to get back to my senses :p

RL : Going to attend presentations of different companies as a part of job placement structure of our college. Wednesday is off for me, so nothing special today.

D2 : I can't count the total no of times I uninstalled and reinstalled D2 in this very weak. Damn this addiction. I have some basic wealth for a caster. So may be a sorc or a fishyzon.

OVG : Overruled :p

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  3. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

RL: early morning lecture was disgustingly early, but my EU law teacher seems competent this year which is a huge plus. Gonna spend the rest of the day chilling, doing some house work and maybe play some pokers later tonight.

D2: Nope

OVG: Civ V. got a fun game going with the chinese at the moment, iv managed to block of some decent land so will slowly expand into that while holding off napoleons inevitable attack at some nice choke points

4. baqarah

baqarah Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Woke up at 7. Had some eggs for breakfast, went to work. Bored to tears. I miss being unemployed ;).
    Its cool and annoying at the same time, BTW. My last job was 12h/day job, was VERY exciting and I almost never got bored. That was exhusting, though. Now I have too much time and I work 8h/day. Cool thing I can watch all the VODs of Starcraft/Starcraft2 and read SPF.

D2: Did some 1.07 BA racking yesterday which resulted in one 5os eBA. Some day Im going to make an ATMA bugged Grief in this ;). 6 os eBA was a cool bonus, not that useful unfortunately. I wonder how many runes itll take to drop an unique. Im going to rack some more and maybe kill countess a couple of times to gain some mid runes.

OVG: WC3:ROC campaign maybe. Depends how my D2 runs go - better the drops, more time I spend on more ;)