Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wonder Showzen - Questions and a review

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by piff, May 8, 2005.

1. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Wonder Showzen - Questions and a review

Does anyone else here watch that show? If so, what do you think, what is your favorite episode, and do you know exactly why (though I can guess) they've halted production? Oh yeah, what's your favorite skit?

My favorite episode is a tie between the religion one and the one with Blackie Blackfist. They were so weird yet funny. But mostly weird.

For those who don't know what this show is, it's a show on MTV2 at 11PM Friday that is rightfully rated MA. The disclaimer says that if you let your child watch it, you are a bad parent, so it doesn't get much mroe clear of what the show's content is like. Anyway, if you picture Sesame Street overdosed on Estasy and LSD, you have Wonder Showzen. Much to my surprise (I didn't think you could get big names to do such a show), the voices are from a pretty all-star crew from Cartoon Network.

I highly recommend it to most people here, but not everyone. It can be considered very racist (to all races) and can give some very...ummm...bad suggestions, like suicide. Not to mention the language.

2. onionfarm

onionfarm IncGamers Member

3. piff

piff IncGamers Member

I forget if they link you to the first episode or the pilot. Regardless, I've seen them both. Thanks though, and all curious people can see it now.

NOTE: This show has the best effect when you are tired and can't figure out what you just saw.

4. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I love this show, it is so wrong on so many levels. I had no idea it had halted production, what a shame.

5. SelfBaisResistor

SelfBaisResistor IncGamers Member

I've seen this show a few months ago, pretty wierd, sick funny stuff. Funny none the less, especially the letter N business.

6. greatrambino1981

greatrambino1981 IncGamers Member

I only watched the show a few times before MTV2 became a 'premium" channel from our cable provider. I liked the skit with the blue puppet asking people about freedom of speech. He got one guy to light the declaration of Independence on fire. Also the random "White People" montages were funny as hell, but disturbing.

7. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Yup, Patience was the last episode for an undefined time, it aired on the 29th as the last show of season one. Production was probably halted because of the negative reaction by parents, which isn't hard to understand.

The show as been assassulated, as Blackie would say.