Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wolfy in trouble

Discussion in 'Druid' started by SneekySneeky, Sep 18, 2006.

1. SneekySneeky

SneekySneeky IncGamers Member

Wolfy in trouble

Hey I'm kinda suck on what to do next.
    I'v got a fury/rabies druid whos really starting to suck right now and i have no idea what to do. Also i may not know some of the item names and some other stuff. I'v played the game for quite a while but never bothered to really play seriously till now. Im east ladder.

Lvl 76

Gear---Mostly crap

Wep- Shaeled Fleshrender
    Armor- Toothrow
    Shield- Blackoak luna
    Helm- Some random rare. 2+ ss some crappy mods and about 250 d.
    Boots- Goreriders
    Gloves- Venom grip
    Ammy is +2 ss, 17% mf
    Rings add some mana and mostly for ar though with some lifesteal on both.

I have quite a few charms. A have a gheed and a few lifers then just a bunch of random charms.

My stash is full of plenty of lowish runes and stuff no one really wants to trade for.

Stats--Where it gets painfull

Damage- ug my damage is pathetic. About 500-1200 with a bunch of posion charms. I cant kill crap in hell. Takes like 50 hits to kill something.

Health- about 1800 in wolf without oak. With about 2010. Seems fine but i still die rather fast.

Res- What i most hate about this char. In hell in about -70 to -90 in every thing so if i get hit by a little lighting ball it takes off 1500 health.

Ar- About 5600 with fury i think. Which kinda sucks.

Skills- Not really sure where i put points that much but i have fury, lanthropy, and rabies maxed. 1 in oak and 1 in feral rage. I have about 8 in wearwolf and about 5 in poison creeper.

Well now i have no idea what to do next. I want to get stronger but i level so slow in nm and i die in hell. I'm poor too. Is there someone i should be farming or something? Also what should i try and get next. I need res and damage mostly i think. Can you please spell out the items too. I'm kind of sick of people abbreviating every word.

Thanks,
    SneekySneeky

2. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

I got an idea

message me on bnet

*hydrogenman

or

*sirbunny

and I'll hook you up with some druid stuff

3. Within

Within IncGamers Member

fleshrender is slow and low damage..

Boost your AR using Angelic combo..

Mf more..

4. SneekySneeky

:( dang i just traded all my runes for a white item which i stupidly forgot to check when someone said they needed to make space. Do people really need to be so mean to get ahead? Hence the reason i hate rpgs.

5. SneekySneeky

:( dang i just traded all my runes for a white item which i stupidly forgot to check when someone said they needed to make space. Do people really need to be so mean to get ahead? Hence the reason i hate rpgs.

6. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

bnet's ruthless

7. SneekySneeky

so is lag... lol

8. The top ramen

The top ramen IncGamers Member

lol well if u like ur druid as he is then u just need better gear. however i have a naked druid with the same life as u and hes fury/rabies. i just followed stoutewolfs guide and it seems to be workin good. the only thing is i cant afford stuff so he still sucks. so u might want to consider remakin with right stats this time if u can afford the time. im on east ladder so whisper me if u wanna see mine.

*cj44705 my acc:thumbsup:

9. SneekySneeky

well i didnt really waste any points so i have no idea why im so weak.

10. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Its becuase some items have a really high str or dex requirements. I am not even going to try to look up some of the items your using. Also druids get 2 points of life per vit invested, and 1 point of life per lvl. The real amount of plus to life a werewolf gets is from items. Those get muti from lync, oak, and bo if you got it. I would get a better weapon hey a lightsaber shealed, bannerstar shealed, windhammer shealed, ik mual shealed, upped ribcracker shealed, and bonehew double shealed are all cheap to get good items. Also theyre better then what your usin now.