Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wolfdruid help

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Glum Reaper, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Glum Reaper

Glum Reaper IncGamers Member

Wolfdruid help

Hi there,

Board newbie here - was wondering if anyone could advise me with my new (lvl 15) wolfdruid (PVM at the moment).

I've been putting all my skill points so far into my wolfie skills (werewolf, lycanthropy) and my main attack: Feral Rage. Is it worth me investing in any of the sages? If so which is best and how high a level should I take it to? Or should I forget Feral Rage and go with Rabies or Fury?

Also I was wondering how I should be spending my stat points - at the moment I have just enough Strength for my equipment (about 45) and most of the rest of the points have gone in Vitality. Should I put any points in Mana or Dex?

Thanks!

2. det

det IncGamers Member

Well, as a rule the guides help a lot...and as for sages...Oak is mucho apprechiated.

For the rest, there are others to give more qualified answers

3. Monkey13.5

Monkey13.5 IncGamers Member

as for skills max oak sage, werewolf, lyco, and fury. for stats only put wht you need into str and dex. None into mana, and all others into vit. This is a lethal wolf druid :thumbsup: .

4. Rascargil

Rascargil IncGamers Member

if you'd like to know how i made my wolfie (lvl 86 atm), he has about 135 base str, 100~ dex, and 300+ vit.

your points are ok in feral rage, though i think you don't have to max it even though you'll use it very often. MAX fury ofcourse.

as for rabies, it's only useful if it has a synergy maxed (or use the carrion wind ring to have the same synergistic effect). and only so if you can't put +skills and Poison-skill damage increasing items (like Trang gloves and Bramble armor)

5. Glum Reaper

Glum Reaper IncGamers Member

Thanks guys! Very helpful :flip: