wolf vs wwbarb no chance?

thezerg

Diabloii.Net Member
wolf vs wwbarb no chance?

hmm i have a question here
i have a wolf with this gear: beast, forti, jalal, gore, highlord, draculs, verdungo, 2 raven, storm, toch, sk's blabla charms
i have about 14k ar, and dont seems to hit barb in ww
is this 14k ar to low?
how can i get more ar?
or wolfs cant kill barb in ww?

btw skills are: 20shape, 20lican, 20 fury, 20 wolverine

strange... i choose beast coze of ar and ias from fana, i wonder how can fight if u have grief, ar will be more lower

or maybe im noob and i dont understand wolfs too good

can someone help me?

forgot about block: is 75, life about 2.5 k (low because dont use oak, i use volwerine for ar and dmg-4.5k)

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't have any guidelines to this, but it can be done. Very hard thou.
Pesonally I can only do it with a Fury/Rabies hybrid, (not much of a pvp'er) this is where Rabies come in handy.

And yes your AR is rather low, maybe u should try either angelic combo or Cerebus bite

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude you need to change out your weapon to a greif phase, or ebotd zerk. There are alot of diffrent resson why a wolf could loose to a wirl barb. These are ar, life, fhr, block rate, low damage, and damage reduse%. I can all ready tell you that you have a low amount of life.

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolfs will struggle with good barbs

only exception is I can usually take ww barbs with my rabies druid

only bad thing is, if the barb is high defense and goes 2 handed I may not be able to get in a hit w/o dying

rough balancing act

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Beast is horrible for PvP druid, Grief phaser is too darn good against barbs to give up imo. Your AR is very low for a HoW user I might add. I use HoW and against barbs I typically go Raven/Angelic and sometimes use shaeled Cerebus. I'm hitting 30k that way no problem with moderately good charms. If it's a BvC then dual Ravens is better because their defense isn't high, and deadly strike from Highlords is a must for more killing speed.