Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wodensday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by erics, Sep 13, 2006.

1. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Wodensday

RL: Watched House and Standoff last night. Those are the only shows I insist on watching, but I'ld watch the food network 24 hours a day if I had it on cable. I'm a cooking show junkie. It's a good thing I don't have expanded cable.

D2: played for a whopping 8 minutes last night to quench a little d2 desire between aforementioned shows and a game of pig with my son (I won :thumbsup: ).

Have fun

2. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

House, what a good show! I forgot it was on last night, now I'm excited about going home tonight and watching it!

RL: Yay school, Spanish this morning then 2 hours off, and then Contemporary Business Managment (oh please shoot me now!) Luckaly I have 2 hours off to read the dii.net forums and help cure my D2 cravings... or maybe it makes them worse?

D2: I found a Raven Claw last night, how fun is that?!

-hps

3. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Hey everyone!

RL: Work stunk like a typical wednesday today, so I'm glad to finally be home.

D2: Didn't play much yesterday, but Sirius my Pdaggermancer did get Khalim's Eye and the Great Marsh WP. Things are dying very fast to the poison, which I like.

OG: Didn't play much D2 yesterday because I picked up Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door yesterday when I went out. Loved the N64 one, the GC one is even better.

I'll be playing a bit more D2 tonight though, so, um... weee?
    ~MM

4. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

These threads are so crowded nowadays :|

5. chumley669

chumley669 IncGamers Member

RL: Travelling on business again, I'm out in Oregon missing the kids. Too much work. Really, there has got to be a better way. There are many paths to happiness, but unfortunately this is not one of them.

D2: Not sure what to work on right now. I have a L48 Frenzy Barb in Act1 NM; a L68 MeteOrb that is incredibly fragile and unable to get past the Ancients; a L33 Poison/Summon hybrid at the normal Chaos Sanctuary; and a L26 LF/PJ Javazon. I'm not feeling particularly inspired by any of them, so maybe I'll join the Moo Moo tourney and make a bowler Druid, I've never made a Druid before. Ah, well. Any recommendations?

6. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Real Life: I've been at my Mom's house since Sunday night. Will be going home tomorrow night. Visited with some relatives and watched movies and got Mom hooked on a couple more computer games! Had a really bad headache earlier, but it's somewhat better.

Diablo II: Mom lets me play Diablo II on her eMac when she's not using it (even though it uses up about 2 GB of space for a game she doesn't play except when I convince her to, and she really doesn't like it much). Played my Necro, Ichabod, for a while. He's now 10th level. All my characters on her eMac have names beginning with "i". When she was using her eMac, I used her old iMac to play the original Diablo I (which she owns--it came with the printer she bought, along with some other old software), starting a new Warrior.

Other Games: Will probably be playing some soon. My partner says that the box of games I have been waiting for finally showed up today, but since I'm not at home, they will have to wait.

@chumley669: Most druid builds are fun. I like bowling over monsters (put some points into the armor skill, though), too, but the werewolf and werebear are also fun. I haven't played wind druids much, though.
    Jude

7. TrubbaNot

TrubbaNot IncGamers Member

Hi Jude!

Well, my computer finally died a month or so ago (some of you may remember me with my eternal computer problems) and today I started a new sorceress on my husband's computer. It's not ideal for running the game, but at least I don't get the error messages. (Yes, I was promised a new computer when my husband got his new job, but it's been 9 months and ... hmmm ...)

I've been browsing the great new tournaments today, but not joining in on the fun yet. Pretty busy with the 2 new grandchildren, plus my cousins are adopting a little girl from China who is coming home this month.

8. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Hi, back, TrubbaNot! It's good to see you around again! I missed you.

Hold him to his promise and get yourself a good machine! ;)

Jude

9. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

RL: Work is so great that I'm contemplating murder. I spent 2 f****** hours tonight explaining to one of my colleagues why it isn't a good idea to cache 20,000,000 records. 2 HOURS!!!. It's almost 10:00 p.m. and I just got home from the office :sad2:.

On the plus side, I get to search for plane tickets for my Mexico vacation tonight.

D2: Maybe.

PS. Welcome back TrubbaNot.