Woah, check this out

SuperSavage

Diabloii.Net Member
Woah, check this out

I was a little bored and was thinking of doing some Hell countess runs for some runes, so I did my first run on /players 1 i got 2 shael runes, then my second run didnt get anything, but my third run i did it on /players 8 and from her, i got a small charm, grand charm, ith rune, and a Perfect +30 all resists maras amulet. Weird, this is the last item i thought i would find from her... so I guess I am going to do more /players 8 runs and see if i can get some decent runes and or items. Nothing that great, was just weird to see that happen, and especially that fast and my first /players 8 run.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice find there!

If you want runes, you better stay at players1, that way, she'll drop less items and more runes.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Ti-Ben said:
If you want runes, you better stay at players1, that way, she'll drop less items and more runes.
D'oh!! That explains a lot. Noticed the affect and just never added it up in my head. :bonk:

Nice little ammy you got there, SS. Congratz. :thumbsup:

SuperSavage

Diabloii.Net Member
Ti-Ben said:
Nice find there!

lol, yes... being on /players 8 the countess and all of the people around her are so dam hard to kill, gonna do /players 1 from now on to get some runes! Thanks for the support guys

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
sweet, i found a perfect mara's too recently, those are sweeety :thumbsup:

great find there SS

robin