Witchwild 2os help!

KingEnix

Diabloii.Net Member
Witchwild 2os help!

I just got a witchwild bow with 2 sockets on it..

40 res to all...

So what should i socket this killer with?

And since it has 5% ctc lvl 2 amp. i dont think i will be needing atma's scarab anymore..

But post some advice on what i should do with it!

Thank's! :thumbup:

Pif

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Witchwild 2os help!

Hi,

Sorry to be awkward but it depends on your other kit. Shael and a nef is a nice combination but if you have a giant skull you'll have knockback already and depending on your IAS and budget you might be better of with a IAS jewel with a second mod rather than a shael. Maybe even 2 shaels if you need to hit that critical IAS breakpoint. I've never socketed a WWS with a high rune - dunno if that's good use of a HR but probably not.

Sorry if that doesn't help much!

Cheers

Pif

Last edited:

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member

I upped my 170ed WWS and put 2x 40ed/15max in there, both where red color. :D

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member

My bet would be 170% WWS is much more expensive than 40/15 jewels due to how much those jewels are duped :D

I'm sure someone can come up with the chance a 40/15max jewel has to drop and the time you'll have to spend playing to find one (probably like a couple years non-stop ;p).

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member

I got a question too on this bow, but don't wanna flood the forum with another thread :p

Is it a better PI solution than Harmony?

KingEnix

Diabloii.Net Member

Im socketed it with a nef+shael...but now im looking for pul+lum and a p emerald to up it.

If anybody cares to help me pm me in game.

kingenix<---:thumbup:

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member

Man... The witchyzon is still in use??! I'm glad to hear this, I haven't been on these forums for a long time, I think i might try it again. Diablo that is :p

But anyways... Mine used to have shael nef, i loved the kb on it and I never got it from anywhere else. Great little zon here. Probably expired on my account though, w.e....

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member

Freezing arrow was good even before synergies existed, giving it a big 20-point synergy just made it that awesome (while the physical attacks remained same damage as they were pre-1.10 while the monsters got stronger).