Witch Doctor/Druid of old?

Jaklax

Diabloii.Net Member
Witch Doctor/Druid of old?

From reading about all the hype around D3 and things.. I'm yet to find a post where some1 is like "Witch Doctor PWNS" lol Personally he had some cool spells, but the overall look of him is ehh.. Perhaps he will be the class that sits in the background like the druid in diablo 2.

p.s.
If witch doctor replaces necromancer...can u say WTF? i'm sure the whole community will..

5zigen

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Witch Doctor/Druid of old?

Theres plenty of WD QQ in the Witch doctor forum already.

raveharu

Diabloii.Net Member

Curious if i was the only one who thoguth it.. jackass!
Obviously you must be blind and retarded to a great extent.
Firstly your in the wrong section, and secondly there are tons of nubs like you who made similar stupid threads.

Jaklax

Diabloii.Net Member

Firstly your in the wrong section, and secondly there are tons of nubs like you who made similar stupid threads.
sorry i don't hug the forums 24/7

raveharu

Diabloii.Net Member

sorry i don't hug the forums 24/7
You don't need to hug the forums 24/7, unless your an idiot.

It just takes a few mins and a few clicks, or do I have to teach you that as well :coffee:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

You don't need to hug the forums 24/7, unless your an idiot.

It just takes a few mins and a few clicks, or do I have to teach you that as well :coffee:
Either comment warrants *another* infraction. For those and your previous comments, you got a two day temp ban. Clean up your act.

Let me make this clear to everyone; this isn't your usual forum where flaming is accepted. Do it here and we'll get a fire extinguisher out on you.

Read the dii.net rules at the top of every page and the line above where it says "respect others". Thanks.

@ above poster - spam isn't acceptable either. Report the post or ignore it.