Wisp HoW/oath swap or Nature's peace/Hoto Swap

Darkshamangarrosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember during 1.10 you could use a say noneth Oath and summon the spirit and then use a wisp and remove Oath and the spirit would stay(the lvl 16). But afaik when they fixed the marrows bug that also went away

here is a reference, for example
https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/wisp-projector-on-summoner-questions.303821/

is it still possible to somehow like summon a lvl 16 HoW from Oath and swap to a wisp projector ring or something while keeping the lvl 16 spirit but without the Oath equipped?

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
No, not in 1.14

Same with revive and Harmony bow on switch

I do think that Valkyrie from Harmony is still up if you switch though... not sure

GooberGrape

Diabloii.Net Member
If it uses charges it should stay up.
If it's an oskill it will poof when you switch.
At least that's how I remember it.

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
I did some reseach, minions and passive skills from charges or oskills, does NOT stay active of item is removed/switched.

DiabloTwoinDC

Diabloii.Net Member
I just tried this with my Oathmancer for [charges] Sept, but never bothered with wisp.
Charges of Iron Golem were nice, but not really that beneficial. I didn't want to make IG out of anything expensive, since I don't have any hard points. However, IG didn't immediately poof on switch. When I needed to use Khalim Flail etc, HoW would poof instantly, but IG stuck around.