wirt's leg?

rayschaller

Diabloii.Net Member
wirt's leg?

Hey all just completed my first normal diff with my skellimancer...man he rocks for now..but was wondewring where wirts leg drops for the secret cow level,yeah still feeling like a noobie.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Noodle

In Tristram, where you rescued Cain in Act I. It's on the opposite corner of town from where your portal brings you in from the Stony Field. You'll see Wirt's Body - click on it, and a bunch of gold and his leg will come out.

Did you play the original Diablo? Wirt was a smart-aleck NPC who would sell items for outrageous prices. Nice to get a little payback!

- Noodle

rayschaller

Diabloii.Net Member
Noodle said:
In Tristram, where you rescued Cain in Act I. It's on the opposite corner of town from where your portal brings you in from the Stony Field. You'll see Wirt's Body - click on it, and a bunch of gold and his leg will come out.

Did you play the original Diablo? Wirt was a smart-aleck NPC who would sell items for outrageous prices. Nice to get a little payback!

- Noodle
ahahhaa no didnt play original but that is hiklarious and thank u so much for the help !!!

rayschaller

Diabloii.Net Member
Noodle said:

- Noodle

is there a way for me to get back to tristan to get the body??crpa have to get nightmare now

Gorny

Banned
rayschaller said:
is there a way for me to get back to tristan to get the body??crpa have to get nightmare now

When you create a game, select "normal" for difficulty.

The go to Tristram as usual.

BTW, please do not double post in rapid sucession, without someone first posting after your last post. We call this bumping. You can edit any post within one hour to add or remove content.

For more useful information, review the forum rules.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
rayschaller said:
Please use the edit button so you don't have to doublepost.
I'm not sure what you mean by "back to tristram", you can always go there to get the leg unless you or someone else took it.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
HardyTarget said:
Please use the edit button so you don't have to doublepost.
I'm not sure what you mean by "back to tristram", you can always go there to get the leg unless you or someone else took it.
if you are hostile vs anyone in the game you cannot enter the red portal