Wirtadin?

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wirtadin?

Can someone point me in the direction of a wirtadin guide?

please and thank you.

cheers

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
It probably got lost when the forums changed servers 3 times and with the spit of the forums.

Maybe a member has it saved & will post it for you. GL

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
HeavÃ…ngel said:
It probably got lost when the forums changed servers 3 times and with the spit of the forums.

Maybe a member has it saved & will post it for you. GL

ya hopefully, thanks.

Any information on what it entails at least? I mean i'm a seasoned veteran I can fine tune a char myself, but i'm also a hardcore player so I don't get to try as many builds without feedback first. I was just reading thru and read something about "if you want **** then you should try a wirtadin." So i'm just trying to expand my versatility i guess :)

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
Umm, you should only go for Wirtadin if you're slightly nuts and want a challenge. To make it relatively easy on yourself you could imbue and socket Wirt's Leg (or get a 3 socketed one and fill with Shaels) and hopefully get something nice, then basically make a shock/freeze zealot.

1 Zeal
20 Holy Shock
20 Holy Freeze
20 Resist Cold
20 Resist Lightning
20 Salvation

Shock/freeze zealots can solo hell with their fists, after all.

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Liliel said:
Umm, you should only go for Wirtadin if you're slightly nuts and want a challenge. To make it relatively easy on yourself you could imbue and socket Wirt's Leg (or get a 3 socketed one and fill with Shaels) and hopefully get something nice, then basically make a shock/freeze zealot.

1 Zeal
20 Holy Shock
20 Holy Freeze
20 Resist Cold
20 Resist Lightning
20 Salvation

Shock/freeze zealots can solo hell with their fists, after all.

How does that work? Do you switch between the auras, or what??? Im curious

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
You just choose whichever suits the situation best, which will depend on what immunities are around, and whether it's better for you to have safety (freeze) or extra damage (shock).

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Now i want to make one of these guys, sounds like fun, so im curious, what would be the last skill to max, cuz i have yet to get a char to lvl 99, so i wont have 101 skill points to use. I can usually get a guy to lvl 85 or so before baal runs get seriously boring, so what skill would i max last?