Windy Vs. Windy

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Windy Vs. Windy

Hello. I currently have a Windy Druid with 6k Tornado / 2.9k Hurricane, 99% FCR.

I'm still pretty new to dueling with him, but it seems that the normal tactics of "teleing right on top of your enemy hoping your Wolves / Bear will tank / divert their attack" doesn't work against other Druids. If I tele into him, he will have definite advantage over me because while it takes me time to "rest" after I tele, he can start spamming Tornadoes... not to mention all my minons are gone the instant I tele into him.

I see some Druids just walk vs. other Druids, spam once a while, and keep doing the same tactic till one of you drops... pretty pointless duel for me really because I'm wearing Lidless instead of SS, and they got much higher DR % than me...

Any tactics with Windy vs. Windy?

Sh4dovv

Banned
well since i hav 163fcr/99fhr i can often just tele ontop of them :)

but otherwise, stay a short distance from them

stay on the other side of the screen, so u can still target them

spam tornados, if ur fcr is equal then if they tele onto u, chances are u will win

if they dont tele onto u, wait until their wolves part and then tele onto them

to make sure ur wolves dont part, tele on the spot a little

oh and if ur summons die, resummon..

Mayhs

Diabloii.Net Member
with my old windy i just w8 till the other windy was not aware of me and used the element of surprise...or i just made him tele on me instead

yeh gd tip thre sh4dovv...sh4adovv can u pm ur equipment n stats plz?
making my windy...and it would be gr8 help.

Thnx
Mayhs

Sh4dovv

Banned
[QUOTE='22'Souljah]you're gonna die vs a druid who knows what he's doing if you plan to use a stormshield in DvD[/QUOTE]
huh? ur saying NOT to use ss?

how can u expect to live against a druid without it? :rolleyes:

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Sh4dovv said:
huh? ur saying NOT to use ss?

how can u expect to live against a druid without it? :rolleyes:
That image you have linked in your sig, did you photoshop that yourself or find it? I ask because I'm curious about the font and the background. Thanks.

Sh4dovv

Banned
Speederländer said:
That image you have linked in your sig, did you photoshop that yourself or find it? I ask because I'm curious about the font and the background. Thanks.
i gave sum1 2hi to make it for me :)

nightaswz

Diabloii.Net Member
for an upperhand in DvD, either go with 99fcr/99fhr with DR (SS etc) or 163 FCR for the faster cast rate. I dont suggest teleing on top of the druid but instead teleing to his side where he is not spamming nados and then counter with ur own nados (ex: teleing behind him =P). Just make sure he doesnt have namelock or else its gonna hit u either way

Hope that helps. It sure made windies a lot easier to duel for me at least

Sh4dovv

Banned
nightaswz said:
for an upperhand in DvD, either go with 99fcr/99fhr with DR (SS etc) or 163 FCR for the faster cast rate. I dont suggest teleing on top of the druid but instead teleing to his side where he is not spamming nados and then counter with ur own nados (ex: teleing behind him =P). Just make sure he doesnt have namelock or else its gonna hit u either way

Hope that helps. It sure made windies a lot easier to duel for me at least
i hav 163fcr with stormshield ;)

72_5

Diabloii.Net Member
arg!

Sh4dovv said:
i hav 163fcr with stormshield ;)

Can ammies have more than 20 fcr?

Because for the life of me i can't figure out how to get 163 fcr without fcr in the shield spot.

Helm: .08 valk - 30
Ammy: rare/craft - 20
Rings: rare/craft - 20
Weapon: Wizzy - 50
Gloves: Trang/Magefist - 20
Belt: Arach - 20

= 160.. Ahh i'm going insane..