Windy+SS

Tyce

Diabloii.Net Member
Windy+SS

So, i don't find it that annoying to be swapping back and forth from bear and what not.

So i was thinking

20 Hurricane
20 cyclone armour
15 arctic blast
10 twister
20 tornado

15 lycantropy
1 werebear
and then a main attack +shockwave+prerequisits

Cast CA, Hurricane, swap to bear, run around and attack. Maybe mual, but i think i might just go with shockwave. Then i have a basic AoE char.

Any suggestions?

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Windy+SS

Hurricane itself doesn't provide enough dmg to clear crowds in hell and since you can't cast tornado while in bear form im not sure how well this would work. There have been fury wolves that synergize 'nado/twister from CtC equip while keepin hurricane up, this might be your best bet.

Tyce

Diabloii.Net Member

Ya, i was thinking maybe like a dream helm and other ctc items and aura on equip. But i might try to get a grizzley or some summon. But keep hurricane up then run in and use hunger or shockwave or fury or something. I think with medium mele and medium hurricane damage i'll do fine. + i can always play in druid form if i need to cast nado...

Tyce

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't remember what CA is lol. If you could find it... i'd like a link to that..

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

Not at all. It's a PvM build that's essentially immune to Elemental damage unless you get insanely unlucky.

Don't use Dream though. It's awful on anything but Sorcs and Pallies.

Tyce

Diabloii.Net Member

k. Was just thinking, hurricane, holy shock, holy freeze (if i get that merc) in were bear/wolf would be cool. A nice + druids good too lol