Windy,Fire,Summoner,Fury,Rabies,Maul,Fireclaws?

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
Windy,Fire,Summoner,Fury,Rabies,Maul,Fireclaws?

who will win?considering the best of the best gear,and the skills:

Windy:20 cyclone,20 twister,20 nado,20 hurricane,20 another spell or oak

Fire:20 fissure,20 firestorm,20 molten,20 volcano,20 armageddon or oak

Summoner:20 dire,20 grizzly,20 poison creeper,20 how,20 spirit wolves(the only build with merc alowed,infinity or reaper's toll with vamp gaze and coh)

Fury:20 werewolf,20 lych,20 fury,20 oak,20 feral

Rabbies:20 werewolf,20 lych,20 rabies,20 poison creeper,20 oak

Maul:20 werebear,20 lych,20 maul,20 shockwave,20 oak

Fireclaws:20 fireclaws,20 firestorm,20 fissure,20 molten,20 volcano,1 oak,1 werebear,1 lych

which one will win?there are no hybrids alowed,considering anni,torch,9 skilers and 10 sc with anything,no mercs alowed except the summoner,the perfect gear and the ideal skills,lvl 99 all of them

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
Does best gear allow you to switch around for absorbing? If so that would be problematic for especially fire.

Just counting overall pvp effectiveness I think it's up to one of the following:

wind
fire spells
fury
rabies

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
Does best gear allow you to switch around for absorbing? If so that would be problematic for especially fire.

Just counting overall pvp effectiveness I think it's up to one of the following:

wind
fire spells
fury
rabies
it allows switching,but you can only carry one inventory........so it will take the space for charms........

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
If Rabies is using Death Web/Monarch switch things could get ugly quickly. Of course, Fire Druids have a weird way of randomly blowing you up...

I'd say the Windy assuming He doesn't necessarily telebomb the Wolves or Bear.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
If Rabies is using Death Web/Monarch switch things could get ugly quickly. Of course, Fire Druids have a weird way of randomly blowing you up...

I'd say the Windy assuming He doesn't necessarily telebomb the Wolves or Bear.

all of the tricks alowed man..........but not potions and not picking up absorb items.........unless you have them in your inventory........

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Grizzly's are meant to be used from town, cast onto the enemy for a suprise hit, over 3.3k dmg against another player = very good. Summoners can also continue to recast their grizzlies/wolves. Using 3 dire wolves that do 1.1k dmg against another player each would also be hard to counter. All the druid has to do is wait and recast as needed.

BTW, fully synergiesed summons for the druid have crazy AR with ideal gear, i got the grizzly up to 29k AR, thats insane for a minion.

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
Grizzly's are meant to be used from town, cast onto the enemy for a suprise hit, over 3.3k dmg against another player = very good. Summoners can also continue to recast their grizzlies/wolves. Using 3 dire wolves that do 1.1k dmg against another player each would also be hard to counter. All the druid has to do is wait and recast as needed.

BTW, fully synergiesed summons for the druid have crazy AR with ideal gear, i got the grizzly up to 29k AR, thats insane for a minion.
SUmmoners that camp in town are retarded...its literally impossible to beat them. Unless you just want to have some fun with people, but the way pubbies are....

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol, yes summoners in town are retarded (but sooooo much fun :laugh: ), but to make full use of your summoner (fanat from beast) you have to be outside. Using full summoner gear and using telee stack onto the enemy druid with 5x 4k dmg spirit wolves with 13k+ AR should also do some damage (have yet to try):azn: