Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

windy druid quick question

Discussion in 'Druid' started by gidlee, Apr 24, 2008.

1. gidlee

gidlee IncGamers Member

windy druid quick question

I have a windy and I was wondering if I should put 1 in poison creep. Does poison creeper stun? Thats what I heard but nobody can confirm it. Thanks

2. sweetalmonds

sweetalmonds IncGamers Member

Re: windy druid quick question

no it just applies poison damage, pretty useless unless you want to spend a couple point in the leeching vines for pvm.

3. gidlee

gidlee IncGamers Member

Alright I have 1 more question.. does Jah give me more life or would a P-ruby give me more life if I plan on socketing my helm (2/20/2 druid circ w/ 1 shael atm)

4. Queen Mebd

Queen Mebd IncGamers Member

A jah doesn't get multiplied by battle orders and/or oak sage, and if my memory serves me right it's additive to the total life increased by percent of those.

If you already have a heap of life a jah may give a bigger boost, but it's hard to tell without any figures. Also life optimization is really dependent of the whole gear big picture (i.e. if you're using fhr charms and could instead replace them with lifers and add another shael to the circlet you'll most likely gain more life). If you want to post your gear setup we can probably give some better recommendations.