50% Faster Hit Recovery
150% Damage to Undead
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
Socketed (1: 1 used)

:D :lol:

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks like a decent druid weapon to me. There might be some better options around, but if Windhammer is what you've got, feel free to use it.

Personally, I'm considering using it for an Iron Golem, lol.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
essojay said:
Can't a WW barb just barely hit the last BP? It should be ok for a barb then.
With that upped ribby, yes, with 68 (or so) IAS from the weapon..

Non-upped is a bit faster and only requires 59 IAS from the weapon to reach the last breakpoint.. The stalagmite has a base speed of 10..

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Guys, please don't hijack this thread to talk about your items. This is ricky's thread to talk about his Windhammer.

San in particular - you have an annoying habit of hijacking nearly every thread you post in. Please stop.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
AlterEgo said:
Guys, please don't hijack this thread to talk about your items. This is ricky's thread to talk about his Windhammer.

San in particular - you have an annoying habit of hijacking nearly every thread you post in. Please stop.
OK, sorry, just a habit I've picked up from other, less useful forums.. :(

Gohanman

Diabloii.Net Member
Having tried Windhammer and IK Maul, I liked IK Maul better as a [maul] Werebear. With the boots/belt/gloves, I think the extra elemental damage (and other handy bonuses) outweigh the loss of 10% CB.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Gohanman said:
Having tried Windhammer and IK Maul, I liked IK Maul better as a [maul] Werebear. With the boots/belt/gloves, I think the extra elemental damage (and other handy bonuses) outweigh the loss of 10% CB.
True, the green elemental damage bonuses are very good on the IK maul, they can get PI's killed. But then you have to wear other pieces of the IK set, which are of course usable on a druid, but there are better choices.. for example the IK belt would be better replaced with Verdungos'/String of Ears, gloves with Laying of Hands, and boots with Gore Riders. Then there's the switch for elemental damage weps.