windhammer question

grimsleeper

Diabloii.Net Member
windhammer question

My MF Necro just found a Windhammer ogre maul. I remember in the last ladder season (before my accounts were deleted for inactivity), my mace barb didn't find Windhammer very useful with his WW.

My question is... does anybody here use a Windhammer, and if so, how do u find it and what skills do u use with it?

~GrimSleeper
http://gamersgraveyard.************

Raistlin_Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
Windhammer is not anything special (IF I happen to pick it up when I find it is only to sell it to my dear friend Charsi).

My Titan IK barb used it for a few levels untill he could use IK maul but thats about the only time I've ever used it.

Id say WW would be the best option with WindHammer.

exhausted mule

Diabloii.Net Member
Raistlin_Majere said:
Id say WW would be the best option with WindHammer.
my ss druid used it to great extent early in .10

works great with fast attack cause the ww's stun the monsters and socketed with sheal you could hit 5frames with it.

not bad.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya shealing a windhammer will get you the ww last breakpoint and it will work just fine on a werewolf I used one too on a werewolf.

grimsleeper

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't really care much about hitting the last breakpoint on WW - just as long as I am able to kill fast. Won't the windhammer's low damage result in you losing life faster than you're able to leech it back?

~GrimSleeper