Windhammer (Eu / Ladder)

Cailbrin

Diabloii.Net Member
Windhammer (Eu / Ladder)

Free to good home

Windhammer - 33% chance for Lv 22 Twister, 228% En Damage, 50% Crush Blow, 60% Increased attack speed

I have tried to trade it on the trade forum and got nowhere. I only asked for a couple of Pgems - not one offer !!!!!

99% of stuff on that forum is worthless, if it isn't a Shako etc it doesn't get a sniff.

If anyone needs this weapon drop me a line and I will meet them on line and hand it over,.

It seems a waste to sell it for 7k gold in game if someone can make use of it.

Apologies if this is not the right form, but I figured that a Druid would best benefit from this freebie.

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont know how the druid grove channel on europe is ... but on east its bumping and i am always giving advise away to people w/ no gear ... maybe you could find one of these people and give it to them.

Glad to see nice people still exist on bnet. :worship:

Cailbrin

Diabloii.Net Member
Voice said:
I dont know how the druid grove channel on europe is ... but on east its bumping and i am always giving advise away to people w/ no gear ... maybe you could find one of these people and give it to them.
I will give it to whoever wants it.

Just whisper on Bnet - I am on most nights for an hour or two and it is theirs.

No hassle, no strings, just take the thing and use it.

Several people gave me stuff when I got going.

Spread a little monastic happiness :D

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree im just saying you might want to check out the druid channel and see if there is a poor druid that could use it ... also most get on during the afternoon so im not sure if you'll get a response on until later tonight.

Cailbrin

Diabloii.Net Member
Arbedark said:
Hey, i'll trade for it if you want, he he, 5 p gems? :p

Arb
Hello,

Deal - I will be on line 19/2/04 after 8.30pm GMT.

acct *cailbrin

You can try me tonight, but I might not be able to escape the clutches of the evil kids to get on line.

See you soon.