Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Windforce worth?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by tl998, Feb 24, 2004.

1. tl998

tl998 Banned

Windforce worth?

I figured I'd post here since amazons are the most likely to have windforces. About how much is one worth? Someone told me 2 windforces=one IK armor. Have bows really dropped that much in price in this new patch? I'm looking to acquire one myself, and I'm new to the 1.10 trading scene :) Thanks for your time.

2. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

have u tried the Values forum?
    but heres my 2$'s worth:
    on EU L SC a windy is worth much more than 1 IK armour.

i have seen a 6% go for Tal's armour + amulet, or 2*ss + skulders + shako + @'s

ateotd it all depends on who is offering, how much they want the wf and most of all how rich they are.

3. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

I guage everytings worth in terms of ist runes, in my experiance you can get a perfect WF for 2 ist runes(a bit high). An unid WF goes for 1 ist rune. A tals(falling quickly) armor can get you a WF becase tals is worth about an ist.

east ladder btw.

4. tl998

tl998 Banned

Heh, and people told me that Bows are worth much nowadays anymore. What about on USWest? Anyone know?

5. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

East HC Ladder:

IK armor is about Ist - Gul.
    Zod is about SS+
    WF is about Zod (since BotD bow is *roughly* the same as WF).

6. Sephiroth[TR]

Sephiroth[TR] IncGamers Member

uhu thats alot of different PC on the WF....
    And something tels me no1 ever checks the tradevalue forum cos i didnt got a PC on my WF 7 ML ladder sc EU. So i think il keep it myself than :p

7. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 IncGamers Member

i play on west with a perf one ... i think its bout 2 ists (for a perf one) ... im not exactly sure as i didnt trade for it (i love mf'n). i know if you have a ist+ you can get one pretty easy on west ladder, but it might not be a perf one

8. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

Questions like this should be posed in the trade values forum - that's what it's there for.

9. gtechman

gtechman IncGamers Member

Yeah, but it's very hard to get an answer there. Since 1.10, the trade forums have been pretty lame.

There is this value bot you could try that is usually on. I have used it before.

Type in /w *xslm pc (pricecheck) wf (or 7 wf, 6 wf, etc) and it will return you an estimated price.

10. Terraformer

Terraformer IncGamers Member

I dont really know about average prices. But i think i got a deal on mine lol.
    7% 1.10 east ladder Wf for 2 7% smfc lol.

11. Frenzied Bovine

Frenzied Bovine IncGamers Member

USEast Ladder - bought one for a Gul rune.

12. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

I Guess it depends on if it is a dissappearing windforce or not. :)

13. jblakely

jblakely IncGamers Member

On uswest if you found it consider it priceless. I traded for an unid one (uswest-ladder) and it cost me an HEL rune.............and I think I might have paid too much but I wanted it. WF, GF, Tals armor, IK armor, and a bunch of other sought after items are dropping in value very fast. They may recover as runes did after the dupe and find a new balance but right now its a buyers market and there seem to be plenty to chose from. If you have one I would suggest you hang onto it and wait for prices to level off or if you know its legit only trade with friends who understand the value. If you are trying to get one bid low and dont pay too much, this is the time to buy if you are willing to take the chance that it might disappear. If you really want a legit one I would suggest strapping on the MF and start looking because that is the only way to know for sure.

Jack :drink:

14. tl998

tl998 Banned

Are you sure it's a buyer's market? I haven't had any success at all. No one has an extra wf to spare it seems like.

15. jblakely

jblakely IncGamers Member

Well, that was a couple of weeks ago but the seller commented on how hard it was to trade now that they were so common. You can also visit E-bay (not to buy, just window shop) and get a good idea of current value. Right now WF are selling for about 5 bucks on west ladder. lots of people still asking 10 or more for them but they are not getting bid on, only the low priced ones are moving. Anyway, I wish you luck.