*Wind whistles through the trees*

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
*Wind whistles through the trees*

Is it just me or are the forums kind of slow lately? I've actually had time to do my work, you inconsiderate bastards.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Is it just me or are the forums kind of slow lately? I've actually had time to do my work, you inconsiderate bastards.
Your boss sent us a thank you note and a bottle of bourbon. :thumbsup:

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Been thinkin the same thing. I've resorted to trolling WoW realm forums. It's actually quite entertaining.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
I was going to start a similar thread last night... but i was too busy and sick...

and once again, i'm too busy tonight :cry:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
you should have been here a few hours ago. there were like only 6 members in the OTF. now that is completely unacceptable.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
The forums have been down for about two hours so I have been desperately refreshing in the vain hope I might be able to avoid doing my assignment due tomorrow. Unfortunately it has been of no avail and I have actually managed to get through fourteen journal articles...

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
bg1256 said:
I was going to start a similar thread last night... but i was too busy and sick...
Aha! So is everyone busy or sick? That might explain it...

Ash Housewares said:
you make this thread once a month

it's all in your head
This is only the second time I've made it, it's in your head...

Sokar Rostau said:
The forums have been down for about two hours so I have been desperately refreshing in the vain hope I might be able to avoid doing my assignment due tomorrow. Unfortunately it has been of no avail and I have actually managed to get through fourteen journal articles...
Yeah, it wouldn't let me on about an hour ago too.

Bortaz

Banned
You expect us to believe someone with just short of 20000 posts in a year has FRIENDS?

Yeah, we believe that, alright.