Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Will you buy the Necromancer pack?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Dacar92, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Blizzard has announced the release date and price for the Necro pack. Will you be buying? Vote in the poll at the link and comment here if you like.

Poll here

2. HFDOH

HFDOH Diabloii.Net Member

To be honest my answer is a straight BIG no !! We got Necromancer in D2 and has paid for that class, yes know there a changes
    better graphics and cosmetics rewards ect.ect. but seems to be the same concept as in D2, I remember that loads of bonewalls ruined the game made it and suddenly you was caught in the center and only wait to die :) And even worse a game with 2 or 3 Necros with all their skeletons golems ect, you couldnt move anywhere

3. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

I have to admit it really does not appeal to me much at all, so much so that I didn't even bother contacting PR for Beta access for this site or PC invasion which is the first time in 20 years for me. I love the Necro class but it adds nothing to Diablo 3 as a game which is disappointing, to say the least.

mrpinsky likes this.
  4. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

The D3 Necro is nothing like the D2 version at all actually except for the naming of the skills.. It plays totally different and they didn't even include a Summoner build !!! I had beta access and as I play HC only I was able to lvl 2 lvl 70 necros - one seasonal, one non seasonal -(non seasonal had lvl 60+ gems the seasonal had 35-40s) both completed level 70 Grifts eventually before the beta was over. For 14.99 its worth it for me and Ill definitely get it even though sets need a serious overhaul still - IM hoping the 4 weeks before the ladder resets they use that time for a Public Beta as they didn't use any of the advise the Beta testers suggested..