Will this work

Grishnakh

Diabloii.Net Member
Will this work

I play mostly barbs and was wondering if a concentrator could have success using great mauls and the like. I searched around in the guide sticky but most concentrators I saw were sns or 2h swords i will be going lightly twinked as my frenzy barb has found a few useful things in NM. thx

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, why not? They're probably just not that popular since you'll be hitting slower then anything else.. probably slower then most monsters you find.

Grishnakh

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a solution to that

San said:
Yeah, why not? They're probably just not that popular since you'll be hitting slower then anything else.. probably slower then most monsters you find.
I have a steeldriver and a pair of rare chain gloves i can equip once i lvl enough. Also, what could I use for crowd control(I don't use mercs)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Howl to scare away monsters, War Cry to stun and Grim Ward for even more scare tactics. Also Taunt is a great skill for disabling dangerous archer type creatures, and Gloams. As San said you'll be very slow:( I'd like to try it with the whole IK set though, but I don't have the armor.

Yes, tehy should be good for killing, but very slow hitters, since concentrate doesnt add attack speed, and great mauls are not fast hitting anyway. and persoanlyl i think concentrate barbs can be some of the most boring characters. you stand still, hitting 1 monster at a time until its dead, thn move on. Its basically the same as using normal atack all the time in terms of how fun it would be.
But thats just my opinion.