Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Will NM Pindle runs get me anything?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Ianrussell, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Ianrussell

Ianrussell Banned

Will NM Pindle runs get me anything?

I mf with my 73 blizz sorc getting her MF up to the 500% mark soon. Was wondering if nm pindle can drop anything of value? Also on side note what is the trick to find where durance 3 is from the waypoint in 2? Heard about it somewhere couldnt find any info. Thanks in Advance

2. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

NM Pindle can drop up to TC63, which means most exceptional stuff, but only very few elites (check d2data.net), but hes droprate is very low, so I'd say youll be better off running NM Mephisto (TC54)..

Meph maps : A general rule is to run left of the waypoint, and just follow the wall around, but theres also this : http://www.dracoy.1colony.com/meph.html -thanks to Dracoy

3. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

left hand wall trick doesn't work. it used to be because of how the map rules were and the types of rooms the stairway could possibly spawn in, but they changed it.

tp'ing around with high fcr is the best bet.

4. PhantoM_RaynE

PhantoM_RaynE IncGamers Member

infinite x algorytham states you will always fidn the up stairs first.....

5. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

lol, anyway why dont u do hell pindle..with a ok merc who can tank his minions and a nice dmg blizz, u can have him dead b4 the zombies outside wake up

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I agree. My blizzard sorc hasn't died for the last 1000 hell pindle runs, and that's not an exaggeration, as I keep a record about how many pindle runs I make. You just need a merc with e.g. Tals helm, Reaper's Toll and Gris armor with IAS jewels (which is the typical setup for my mercs - some have Crown of Thieves instead of Tal's helm). That equipment will actually enable him to kill Pindle (which must be able to in case Pindle is cold immune), his minions and all the guys in the yard without any help. The merc will die less than once per 100 pindle runs.