Will Blizzard Reset

Favorite Die Hard film?

• First one: Classic can't be beat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second one: Big planes blowing up, great stuff.

• Third one: Any film with Samuel L is great in my book

• Fourth one: Im psychic; its gonna be great

• Durf, poing, boobies in a vest.

• Total voters

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Will Blizzard Reset

Ok I was bored so I decided to make a poll: Will Blizzard reset the ladder?

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
Ok I was bored so I decided to make a poll: Will Blizzard reset the ladder?
Must have been realllllly bored because you know what all the answers are going to be. :lol:

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I sez maybe. I'd say no, except we're not quite at the 1 year point of season 2 yet and that would still be a logical reset point.

If they miss that...well...there still wouldn't be a good reason for them to not reset, but it'd take me by surprise if they did. Actually it'd still take me by surprise if they did, but not by quite as much.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
wrong forum and all posts about the new ladder should be in the official ladder thread found in the community forum stickies.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
wrong forum and all posts about the new ladder should be in the official ladder thread found in the community forum stickies.
Huh? What is this 'community forum' of which you speak?

Also Dahkar, all polls should be public polls so that we can look at the results and get people banned for botting.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Did someone just tell me to post in the community forum... How dare you! I <3 this forum... if I posted in the other forum it just wouldn't of been the same :(

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
Hehe, good one mhl. :) We appreciate the... the... well, we appreciate your attempt at classification, but this hardcore forum has special rights. Yes, because we're black. And we're gay. Plus we're handicapped. So there.

Lucky

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys sound like a bunch of old men with hearing problems. ;) With a few fems thrown in for good measure, of course.

Lucky