Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wiki issues

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Luthor, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Luthor

Luthor IncGamers Member

Wiki issues

Has something happened to the user database for the wiki? I just tried logging in and it told me there was no user name "Luthor".

I've also noticed that horizontal/vertical dividing lines appear to be missing from all the tables I've looked at, making them more difficult to read. Is this a permanent change, or is there something I can do to change how my browser displays them?

2. Flux

Flux Administrator

Re: Wiki issues

we're in the process of setting up the d3 wiki and changing the skins, and there are some display issues. it's not really ready for prime time yet, but should be good by monday. i'll put a ton of d3 content in this weekend.

as for the IDs; that's the bad news. it wasn't possible to keep the wikis synched with the forum accounts once we had 2 of them, and had them on a different domain name (diablowiki.net). Rush and the tech guys are looking for a hack, but for now you need to register with the wiki before you can edit it. You can use the same forum name/pass if you like.