Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wierdness

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Wraithswind, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Wraithswind

Wraithswind IncGamers Member

Wierdness

I had made my way to Durance of Hate 2, and my Amazon was handling things nicely. I eventually come upon two chests sitting nearly side-by-side. I open one and a magic ring fell out which got me to thinking about the good luck I've had at finding unique rings in the Durance (not including Meph runs). Low and behold, when I open the other chest, another Ring pops out. I know that everything is random, but still...wierd...and creepy.

2. sorcererbob

sorcererbob IncGamers Member

erm...if you had some decent magic find, then it isn't that weird. Slightly weird, not very weird.

3. Wraithswind

Wraithswind IncGamers Member

No magic find. I normally wouldn't have thought anything about it if it would have happend later last night in another game, but I found it only one, maybe two seconds after thinking, "Hey, I've had some decent luck finding unique rings in the Durance."

4. Mehemnoc

Mehemnoc IncGamers Member

Mere coincidence, imho. I wouldn't dwell on it. If it happens again, let us know.

5. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

Well.. not necessarily. The game uses the same values for chests, so it's not unlikely that two rings would be next to eachother in the same chests. So, if what prompted you to think about unique rings was a ring drop next to the unique ring drop, it was only a matter of rarity in terms of unique. Good job on your find though. :)