Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wierd question about ubers...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by PanteraRIP, May 1, 2008.

1. PanteraRIP

PanteraRIP IncGamers Member

wierd question about ubers...

I wanted to ask if it were possible to only watch an uber encounter? Perferably not hacked character/s either. I have just started playing on the realms so my guys are a LONG way from an attempt..... if Uber Diablo were to let loose only a slight fart, that's equal to a level 35 CE (or FCE lol).... if you find a druid's leg in Baal's throne room and other parts along the way I'd appriciate it if they're returned. :grin:

Anyway, is this possible?

2. ChrisF

ChrisF IncGamers Member

Re: wierd question about ubers...

You could go to youtube and search for it, there are plenty that have been uploaded there. My favourite has to be the fire/melee sorc soloing it though, thats just absolutely amazing.

3. Mcwhopper

Mcwhopper IncGamers Member

It's also very possible to watch a live fight :) As long as you don't ruin the run by running into the town centre I think there are plenty of people with whom you could tag along :)

4. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

If it's on Eu I can take you in to see the ubers if you want too :smiley:

5. PanteraRIP

PanteraRIP IncGamers Member

thanks for the offer but I am on uswest. I should clarify though, do I have to have a characeter in the game .. I just want to see what it is like. I did check out utube and there was a clip called uberleveling... I stopped watching after a minute and I think the barb was at level 20... this is not what I am looking for. If I do need a character in the game then I'll have to wait and level myself.

6. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

If you want to see it in game you need a character, but if not youtube is your best bet. The uber leveling vid you found just shows the fastest way of lvling from 1-92/93 And when the chars reach 25 the speed at which they lvl is insane. A little over 1 lvl per second.

7. qtpielv

qtpielv Banned

in addition, after you will have watched some videos, and read some uber killer char buil guides, youll be surprised to see how easy they are even without some expensive gear, of course youll need to gather all the info about the things u just must know and so on.

And yeah, if you are looking for fast leveling, UT is the way to go if u can get some ppl to grush ur char to hell act 5