Widowmaker?

Honored

Diabloii.Net Member
Widowmaker?

Can someone give me the damage on the axe that I should be trying to find for my barbarian? I think its called the widowmaker but i cant find it in the items database. Can you tell me what axe I am looking for (a good one) and MORE IMPORTANTLY what is the damage on that item. THANK YOU!

Ce Olba

Banned
And Widowmaker's damage on-weapon damage is like this:
Minimum: 50 - 60
Maximum: 132 - 159

I think you are thinking about it on a BvC? The damage does not matter, but the +Guided Arrow does. You are supposed to do Open Wounds damage with it.

If you are thinking about a Bow barbarian, get as high ED% and +guided arrow as you can.

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
Based on this and your other posts, I think you should read a BvC guide before asking more questions.
Google it and you should find a few of them.

IVfluids

Diabloii.Net Member
And if you're going to get a Widowmaker bow, get some poison small charms.

This is good for going against casters that think they are just going to sit in one place and spam hammers etc, once you hit them with a few arrows doing 500+ poison damage, they'll get off their rear ends and start moving. Also works good against smiter palys that think they are going to name tag lock you and stand in one place waiting for you to get bored with him standing there and try to walk up to him.

Ce Olba

Banned
And if you're going to get a Widowmaker bow, get some poison small charms.

This is good for going against casters that think they are just going to sit in one place and spam hammers etc, once you hit them with a few arrows doing 500+ poison damage, they'll get off their rear ends and start moving. Also works good against smiter palys that think they are going to name tag lock you and stand in one place waiting for you to get bored with him standing there and try to walk up to him.
To inflict 500 poison damage on anyone half decent, you would need ~12 000 poison damage, which would mean 42* 290s, which of course is impossible.

If you are talking about having 500 total poison damage from charms, that deals as much as 21.25 damage to anyone halfly decent.

Poison damage is useless. Open Wounds is always better than Poison, because Open Wounds cannot be reduced with anything else but life regen, and to fully counter a lvl 90 OW, you will need +50 lvl Prayer.