whyno wednesdayly

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
whyno wednesdayly

Been a loooong time since I've seen a daily...

RL: Work, as usual, should be busy all day so no time for gaming :wink: Then its coaching flag football tonight and dinner with friends, busy day all around

D2: Gold diggers tourney char this morning already, almost completed(if the ancients dont get me first)

OVG: not unless I find one that is free and interests me

queenEm

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: whyno wednesdayly

RL: thinking about getting a second dog as company to Bob, my dachshund. Don't know though... it shouldn't be that much extra work with one dog instead of two but maybe that's what parent say before the second kid...

D2: maybe playing my NM barb through some Flayer Jungle. I hate act 3...

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

Did you say daily? I should really start the dailies as I've been unemployed for six weeks.

RL: Did some chores. Got drunk. Going to make a lovely dinner. Landlord finally sent plumber round to look at damp coming from upstairs, only two weeks after we told him and only one day later than he said someone would be round.

D2: Yes! I'm re-addicted to this game. I've been levelling a wannabe Trav-runner with Dune6836 and when he goes to bed I've been staying up till 4AM playing my untwinked Strafer with TheReadMenace's untwinked FrenzyBarb. We've just made Insight for his Prayer Merc and an Edge RW bow for me, and killing speed has dramatically increased. A few more Baal runs and we'll be ready for NM. This is deserving of a Mat thread when (and it will, despite the time difference) it happens. Also, I hate A3 with a passion, even with a Sorc high enough to tele it's annoying.

OVG: What's that?

wielanja

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Pretty busy week of classes. Had an exam last night, exam tomorrow and to top it of an exam on friday.

D2: Yah, a little bit tonight. Working on an untinked single pass wind druid. If i manage to guardian him it will be my first untwinked/single pass character and my first wind druid. Just hit lvl 24 last night and got tornado which is making the progress much faster.

OVG: Maybe some starcraft one later.

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator

RL: thinking about getting a second dog as company to Bob, my dachshund. Don't know though... it shouldn't be that much extra work with one dog instead of two but maybe that's what parent say before the second kid...
I think of that often too ( the dog, it's too late on the kid part) but then I worry that the new dog will be a pain or ruin my already very well mannered dog.

not sure why I didn't spell it wednesdaily I knew it looked stupid, but I just couldn't get it right for some reason

LeWoVoc

Diabloii.Net Member

I've missed the dailies!

RL: 15 mile bike ride to see the lovely ladyfriend of 9 months now. I was finally able to fix my brakes and buy a new tube because.... I've been street performing around here, with surprising success. I'm pulling $14 an hour and getting offers for gigs left and right. Obligatory shameless YouTube plug

D2: I'm in speedrunning mode at the moment. I started an assassin 100% run, but for whatever reason the audio stopped working on the hardest segment (without me noticing) and I finished normal with no sound, making it unsuitable for SDA. Huge /facepalm. I may take a break before redoing it. Viewable here.

OVG: Don't be ridiculous.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member

Brakes and a tube are always good. Especially if you plan to stop anytime soon.

RL: School, driving, home, sitting around. I have some homework, but my work ethic has been terrible so far this semester. I'll probably get started on it in a while.

D2: What is deetu?

OVG: I want to get GH6, but I have no money. I'll make do with GH5 DLC and some Civ IV instead. MoH thrown in for good measure, maybe. Anything to put off the homework.

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator

I've missed the dailies!

RL: 15 mile bike ride to see the lovely ladyfriend of 9 months now. I was finally able to fix my brakes and buy a new tube because.... I've been street performing around here, with surprising success. I'm pulling $14 an hour and getting offers for gigs left and right. Obligatory shameless YouTube plug
Shameless...pshhh

I can see why you are making $14 an hour, you have some real talent there!

Ojimijam

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Girlfriends younger brother is coming to stay for extra long weekend so a few chores to get the place ship shape seem to be in order. I also need to get round to fixing my laptop... occasionally the power just stops with no warning. Im assuming its just a short circuit or a loose connection but its annoying none the less

D2: Not right now (see below)

OVG: Civ V is here :) and has been for a few days now. Only played one game through but i already like what i see, pitched the difficulty a bit low so i just rolled over a continent but hopefully one up will be a challenge