why wont my dmg go up?

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
why wont my dmg go up?

ok ima hammerdin. my dmg is like 9.1k-9.3k. maxed hammer and maxed synegries...maxed conentrate too. i was wearing a pair of treks cause i didnt know what else to wear....but i found tearhauch with its +2 to vigor. when i put them on, why didnt my dmg go up? its a synegry and would put another 28% onto my dmg...but it didnt increase at all...anyone able to tell me why? thanks.

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
dlscowby said:
ok ima hammerdin. my dmg is like 9.1k-9.3k. maxed hammer and maxed synegries...maxed conentrate too. i was wearing a pair of treks cause i didnt know what else to wear....but i found tearhauch with its +2 to vigor. when i put them on, why didnt my dmg go up? its a synegry and would put another 28% onto my dmg...but it didnt increase at all...anyone able to tell me why? thanks.
Very simple, only hard points (skill points you've spent on a skill) in a skill synergize

Also, for some reason, charged items synergize (like carrion wind and marrow) if you put no points in the skill that the charges provide. Whether this is a bug or not is pretty much irrelevent as Blizzard is unlikely to make any more patches.

Blades

Diabloii.Net Member
dlscowby said:
items that rase the lvl of the skill raise the lvl of that skill only if that skill is a synergie for another skill it have no effec.....or in other words only solid skill points placed into a synergie will add as a synergie

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
stick with the trecks.

other options would be:

silkweaves if you feel that you are short on mana
wartravs if you are mfing