Why "The Wonder Years" was such a great show ifr

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't see what the fuss is... I've seen better. Tia Carrere, she is not.

Regarding Wonder Years, it was filmed at my high school so you've probably seen many of my classmates and myself as extras without knowing it. Most of the extras were pulled from our school. When I watch that show... I see the background and think I'm back in HS because I sat in the same classrooms, ate in the same cafeteria... BLECH. HS sucked.

NovaDust

Banned
Wonder Years, that's the TV show about a boy's young life story and his older-self talking about the story as a 3rd person? I loved that show.

And who is that girl in the 2 piece? A star on the show?

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
She's just a skinny girl. Kinda got that trashy hair style though.

She's got nothing over Paris Hilton. :thumbsup:

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Once again, I'm struck by how picky some of you people are. Dear god, I'd hit that in a millisecond if I had a chance. But nooo, all you guys are women that are perfect 10s, great cooks, want sex whenever you do and clean up after you.

Grow up.

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Once again, I'm struck by how picky some of you people are. Dear god, I'd hit that in a millisecond if I had a chance. But nooo, all you guys are women that are perfect 10s, great cooks, want sex whenever you do and clean up after you.

Grow up.
Well, I am 42 and don't think with my other head like some people. ;) Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and teenage girls don't do it for me. It has nothing to do with being picky, it has to do with having standards for who I think is hot. I don't go by just looks and having a decent (and sometimes scrawny) body.

...and you're telling me to grow up? :rolleyes:

Gibby

Banned
Freemason said:
Sounds dumb doesn't it? The show sucks. Until you see this. :drool:
WOW! Freemason has officially been named the coolest guy in the forum for supplying the picture. :winner: I would tap that. :thumbsup:

Gibby

Banned
Dirty_Zulu said:
She's just a skinny girl. Kinda got that trashy hair style though.

She's got nothing over Paris Hilton. :thumbsup:
Ummm....you don't like trashy, so you choose Paris Hilton? I mean yeah Paris is hot, but I wouldn't go for her if my aim was to get someone not trashy.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:

Grow up.
I don't think you see the point. We're all talking about this woman, who we can agree will never be in the sack with anyone who posts here. The best we can do is say "yay or nay". That's how it is with most celebrities. If we're going to discuss someone who none of us have a realistic chance to "be" with, who CARES how picky someone is? If it flows into your real-life relationships with women, then it's trouble. But until anyone here has a real-life relationship with Danica McKellar, we're free to be as picky as we want. It's not like someone is going to "pass her up" because she didn't meet the standards of some guy she'll never meet anyway.

I mean if you're gonna dream about someone you'll never have, why would you dream about someone who's only an 8 out of 10?

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranger14 said:
Well, I am 42 and don't think with my other head like some people. ;) Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and teenage girls don't do it for me. It has nothing to do with being picky, it has to do with having standards for who I think is hot. I don't go by just looks and having a decent (and sometimes scrawny) body.

...and you're telling me to grow up? :rolleyes:

Im guessing shes in her early 30's, late 20's