Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Why not Wednesdaily?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 28, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Why not Wednesdaily?

Didn't see one up, so here goes.

RL: I was powdercoating today. Unfortuantely, when working next to a 350 degree oven, the powder tends to melt slightly, forming this interesting sludge in your hair, on your arms, on the bits of your face the mask doesn't quite cover. Looks weird, and is a pain in the bum to wash off too. Yay. Other than that, I like powdercoating :grin:

D2: No, surprisingly, I've been infected with a serious case of Soldat. Awesome little MP game.

2. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

Re: Why not Wednesdaily?

RL- About to go to bed, its pretty late here and i have got school tomorrow...:(. Speaking of which i have a Accounting Moc exam tomorrow and on Friday i have a Psychology Moc exam. So i have been studying for them and also preparing for the onslaught of what next week holds for me (3 Maths SACS, 2 English SACS, another Psychology Moc Exam and another Accounting Moc Exam).

D2- I dont have time to go to the toilet let alone play D2. So NO!!!!!!!!, however once i finish my mid years i am a free man (well not really i have a Business management SAC the week after my mid years). But after that SAC there will be 1 week left till holidays, so i will have quite a bit of time for D2....:grin:.

3. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: Sorting stuff out for the TKD Ball on Friday, and going to see Indiana Jones later.

D2: Probably, going to try out some Cow runs with my Javazon.

4. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Work, short day as I only had 5 lessons. Took a long walk with the dog, we saw a doe, and the dog almost ripped my arm of, in an atempt to run after it. So much for dalmatians lacking a hunting instinct, I think someone forgot to tell mine that. Have to bake a cake tonight, as its my turn to deliver tomorrow a work.

D2: No homework to night, so maybe I'll take my aincient tournament caracter out. I havent had the time for more then a week.