why is my hammerdin so bad??

spedmonger

Diabloii.Net Member
why is my hammerdin so bad??

i have no idea whats wrong with it. i maxed BH, blessed aim, and vigor. my gear is shako, hoto, hoz, maras, tearhaunch, 2xsoj, enigma, etc. im only doing 2.7k dmg! i hear people like "lol noob my hammerdin does 10k dmg". HOW ARE THEY DOING THIS?

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, it adds to your hammer damage. Some percentage of the listed percent. Cant remember.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
It's half the listed damage bonus for hammers IIRC. That'd still be like +200% or more when maxed (with +skill gear n stuff), or over 3 times the hammer damage. Maxed Concentration is the staple aura of the hammerdin.

BTW you're only running 40% FCR with your listed gear (just from HotO). You may want to get to the 48% breakpoint at least. That's just finding a decent FCR ring (with resists, strength, dex, life, mana etc.) to replace 1 of those SoJ's to get to 50% FCR. You'll notice the difference in teleporting and killing speed.

Oh btw the +2 from Vigor from Tearhaunch doesn't increase your hammer damage at all. Just thought you'd like to know, the synergy bonuses are only from hard points spent in Vigor/BlessAim. Tearhaunch are still some nice shoes though.